New to E-scooters: Xiaomi Mi Scooter 2 or Inmotion L8F?

Tony321

I'm planning to buy my first e-scooter but I can't decide. I will be driving in cities to school, work, and center. Basically, I want to save time instead of relying on public transport or walking since I don't own a car. But sometimes I will just drive around for fun.

My budget is 400 - 700€. Depends if the more expensive vehicle is worth for my usage. After little research, I would like e-scooter to have these specs:

• Max speed at least 25 km/h.
  • Real range at least 25 km.
  • Weight up to 13 kg.
  • Portable (so I can take it inside the buildings, shops or transport it by train).
  • Enough performance for small uphill.

I'm 175 cm tall and weigh 75 kg.

I narrowed the choice to Xiaomi Mi Scooter 2 and Inmotion L8F. Can you tell me which is better for my case? I'm more inclined to Inmotion but I would like to get advice from you before buying.

I saw praise on Speedway brand but unfortunately, it's not available in Slovakia. If you would like to suggest a different model, you can look at this shop where I'm going to buy e-scooter. https://www.alzashop.com/electric-scooters/18864579.htm

They have shops in every city, so I won't have to deal with packaging and couriers if something breaks.

Archived