NYC One Roll

Full Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

• EUC
    Owned almost all of them.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

NYC One Roll's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Thanks again for all this hard work @Freestyler.. can't wait to test it out. I made a quick video tutorial for the challenges I ran into and make it more transparent for others
  2. @Freestyler I can't seem to get the custom firmware to become visible after adding the proxy : 4.tcp.eu.ngrok.io and port 16456 .. upon opening the begode app, I get network failure when looking at the firmware upgrade list. Using an iPhone 14 Does look like your proxy is up and running on that port though : telnet 4.tcp.eu.ngrok.io 16456 Trying 3.127.253.86... Connected to 4.tcp.eu.ngrok.io. Escape character is '^]'. Any thoughts?
  3. I am putting up my beloved and trouble free Monster Pro (Litech Batteries, eWheels Edition). Immaculate condition, you can find videos and photos of my MPro on my Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/nyc_oneroll/ Milage : 1,650 Price FIRM at $3,000 (retails $4,000) Extras Included : Begode Seat ClarkPad Rear and Front Cowl bumpers Begode Spiked Honeycomb Pedals Clark Pad Stand (easy to park by simply rolling your wheel onto the stand) Avon 90/90-18 Street Tire New Motor And Rim *roughly 500 miles on it* Warranty Valid until March 2023 **Does NOT include Grizzla Pads** Need assurance about me? You can ask Jason from eWheels about me, as I have purchased a bunch of wheels from them already. Local Pick Up preferred in NYC or Long Island! I can ship (roughly $100 - paid by buyer). I still have the box.
  4. Just curious if anyone replaced the stock speakers on the MPro. If you have can you recommend the speakers to get.
  5. Hey. Yes it’s still have available. All the Tesla are 84v. Sent you a dm
  6. I have a new spare V2 Rim that I had in inventory for the Sherman I no longer own. Price FIRM @ $200 Local Pick up is preferred otherwise you will cover shipping costs.
  7. You can find more details here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1835902416708701/permalink/2778133295818937/?sale_post_id=2778133295818937
  8. Yes. Warranty from Chicway transferable. Will notify the support rep I work with to the new owner.