Ninebot Z10 does not turn on

Asx

Hello,

So the famous deep sleep happened to me for the first time after 5 years on my ninebot Z10.

When I opened the battery, I manage to "wake up" one side of the battery but I discovered that the second battery is actually dead (does not blink, measured voltage = 0).

Things looked ok, I managed to charge my half capacity battery, tried to turn on the wheel and looked ok. I even connected it to the phone and managed to get some stats.

I left the wheel open overnight in a hope to look at the other battery again today and see if I can do anything about it. But nothing worked and I didn't manage to wake it up.

But now that I have up and thought about staying with half capacity.. I found a new storage issue:

Simple click on the start button won't start the wheel.

Long press shows an empty battery box, blinking bluetooth, and weird sound.

The wheel won't turn on and does not balance to get ready. It just shows the empty battery box indicator.

I can connect it to the phone but this time the app does not show much stats about the wheel. Just shows that it is connected and that's it. Everything else is null.

The side colors blink blue, there is a weird sound, and the battery box is empty.

The wheel does charge though when connected to the charger, and shows charging indicator.. 

Any thoughts what's going on? What's missing?

• Like 1