Boone, Wilkesboro, Western NC Groups?

Following from Charlotte. New rider on a V11 but have thought a sunrise/sunset ride along a nice section of the Blue Ridge Parkway would be pretty awesome. Or just cruising some forest service roads or maybe Heintooga, off the BRP down into Cherokee. Anyway, I'm curious to see how many of you/us are up there and what shenanigans you guys get into up there. 

15 hours ago, uniKevin said:

Following from Charlotte. New rider on a V11 but have thought a sunrise/sunset ride along a nice section of the Blue Ridge Parkway would be pretty awesome. Or just cruising some forest service roads or maybe Heintooga, off the BRP down into Cherokee. Anyway, I'm curious to see how many of you/us are up there and what shenanigans you guys get into up there. 

I live in the Wilkesboro area. Theres lots of trails, but for some reason the dont allow anything with a motor, even electric. The parkway woukd be nice, but there arent many trails that are level dirt or pavement. Most would be way too rooty or rocky to ride on, even on a knobby tire.