Most bouncy/pogo-like suspension wheel?

I've been riding on an inmotion v11 for awhile now and I'm pretty happy with it.  I'm not doing giant jumps or anything.  I'm bopping around the city jamming out to music - I really like the bounciness of the v11 suspension.  If I want to upgrade what are better options - should I be looking for larger suspension travel?  My secondary factor would be weight, I prefer nimble over something heavy designed for high speed cruising.    

On your next suspension wheel, choose a coil spring that will give you 30+ % sag and set your damping settings to minimize resistance to motion.

The Patton should be on your short list. Unless you need range, then the Sherman S will give you a plush ride too, maybe even more so.

I ride an S22, and I set mine to really cushy.  So if you don't mind working on your wheel, the S22 Pro with 130 mm suspension travel would work too (high maintenance).

Out of the box, the V14 has a really stiff suspension in comparison to the Patton. If you weigh 280+ lbs, then every euc would seem to be cushy. However, if you have the weight of an average rider, then you may need to source a softer coil spring. Inmotion does sell a suspension kit with a softer spring. Not sure whether it would be soft enough for your liking. And of course, if the opportunity exist, ideally, you should test ride them yourself.