Veteran Sherman S | Seat upgrade 2.0

Mathieu Tech Moto

• 1 year later...

@Mathieu Tech Moto Are you still using this seat? I've been considering something like this... the Beidou seat that came with the Lynx is too slippery and not very well padded, especially for long rides. I put some baby bumper foam on it and that helps with the grip, but not so much with comfort.

Also how does this work with the handle?

11 hours ago, Z-Rabbit said:

@Mathieu Tech Moto Are you still using this seat? I've been considering something like this... the Beidou seat that came with the Lynx is too slippery and not very well padded, especially for long rides. I put some baby bumper foam on it and that helps with the grip, but not so much with comfort.

Also how does this work with the handle?

This is on the Sherman S not the Lynx. It attaches to the Sherman trolly handle which raises at an angle to push it along. The seat stays  attached to the handles and doesn’t get in the way too much or obstruct the screen.

on the Lynx it has a suitcase style vertical handle so if this were to be installed on the Lynx it would be further forward and probably cover the screen. The balance position would also be an issue as it may not be far enough back

• Like 1