Sherman S - cutoff angle setting? (Berm mode?)

aze man

Hello community,

I am owner of this wheels since some weeks and about 350km.

I would like to be able to set the cutoff angle for riding in bike or skate parks.

Does anyone know if this setting is available in the actual firmware and if so, which setting do I have to touch?

Thanks

No berm mode or angle setting available.

This setting is sadly not available at the moment and we can only hope it will eventually be added in a future firmware update. There is higher chance for me that Leaperkim will eventually provide this feature for the S since their latest EUC - the Patton wichi is an 16-18 inch wheel with 2200 watt battery - will have this setting out of the box. 

Yes, I heard that from , too, that in the upcoming Patton such a setting exists. Thanks for confirmation of both.

But why should we only hope for such a feature in our Sherman S? Would It not be better to tell Leparkim that we want/need such a feature?

Do anyone has an idea where we might ask for that? Where someone from Leaperkim does listen? Or am I the only one that is interested in such a feature in Sherman S?

Edited by aze man

• 1 month later...

Today I am able to answer my own question:

After installing the latest firmware v3.0.09 for Sherman S it is possible to configure the cutoff angle settings in steps of 5 degrees.

Thanks Leaperkim for maintaining your products.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...