Headlight dont work

Crowheel

Few days ago i was driving in the rain and after that i saw some water  in my display. 

I get scared of more damage so I stop the ride and take a taxi to home. 

After I dry my wheel, water from display dissapear and everything worked fine.

After 2 days I was driving on cold weather and about one hour from start my headlight stops to work.

Next morning happens the same.

In morning headlite was working fine but after one hour fail again.

At first I thought that very cold weather is the reason of failing so I put some insulation on the lamp but that day (3rd day) headlamp turns off for last time and since then I cant start it at all. Since iam working mostly at night I really need headlamp.

So I tried to see what is the reason for that. At first I tried to swap front and rear light just to see where is the problem ( light or board) but I found out that it's not same current. Headlight is 12v since backlight is 5v.

Then I open to the board and inspect it and I didnt see any damage or water inside. I tried to disconnect headlight but I couldn't disconnect Jack. 

So I wonder maybe the problem is in display because there is a button for light so maybe water did some shorts on that button.

So iam still in process but iam unable to check is there any current in wire since I cant disconnect light from board.

If anyone had similar problem or have an idea how to check light please let me know.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1