Second batch Veteran-Sherman for sale

oliver

Dear members, 

full disclosure, I love the Sherman, but I lost trust in the board. 

I have ridden it for about a year or so as a commuter vehicle to work. I only hit 42mph on flat ground a handful of times and it beeped and I backed off. I know the board can withstand much more than that. 

I never power torqued the wheel uphill or downhill or did anything else to put stress on the board but ride it every day at about 35-38ish on flat streets. 

One day, I wanted to show how cool this wheel is to someone and I idled it in front of them and it cut out immediately, I tried it again, and as soon I’d reverse the first time, it would cut out. 

Turned out two caps were puffy and one cap had one of its leads melted. The wheel was still rideable as long as you wouldn’t put any real torque on it like when you do when idling. 

Long story short, I replaced the board, it rides normal again idling and all. 
One thing that doesn’t make any sense to me is that the “pedal dip” is back although the firmware is the latest. 
The pedal dip was completely gone after I updated the firmware on the old board.

Bottom line: I don’t trust this wheel anymore, but that is just my personal problem I guess. 

I am pretty disappointed but can’t get over my trust issues anymore, or actually don’t want to. 
I am riding a V11 every single day all day at work (large premises) and have no issue trusting that wheel. 

I am asking $2,600 or best offer. 
Outside condition I’d say is ok. The usual bruising when using a wheel and also still learning on it. 
I have not replaced the fuses nor “dremeled” off the ribs inside of the side cover as I stopped using the wheel when that directive came out. 
I have the two new fuses though. 

Here are the pics. 
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d8DjIWquXMtWfpsdxMKwf8nQ#Home

I am located in Round Rock, TX (10 min. North of Austin)
Text me or call me: 510 599 3705

Oliver

• Like 2