Ask Me Any Inmotion V10F Questions

Marty Backe

1 hour ago, GoinPostal said:

I concur.  I would say you are very objective, honest, and fair.  Your only downside is an ornery streak that causes you to poke goinpostal endlessly for his KingSong fanboy status. ?

Looking forward to your review. 

:laughbounce2:

• Like 1

Thanks Marty. Many question the grip of the rubber pedals. Please try it dry, wet, dirt, dust and maybe compare it with other euc.

Other questionable decision is the handle. Is also lose like in v5? Mine have lot of gap in the hinge, making lot of noise when I'm off-road and losing control when I use for carry it.

If you can do a comparative I suggest a a time race between v10, one 16" euc and other 18" euc in a short 8 shaped circuit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

That would be too easy, anyone can extrapolate that . 

Marty , I want to know that torque response when climbing that hill while riding on left foot only wearing steel toe boots, simultaneously playing a 3/4 size violin and reciting Tolstoy’s “war and peace”. All of that in a rainy overcast weather and ambient temperatures between 60-70 and for a 185lb riser please. Any color clothing or day of the week will do, I am very flexible that way.

Unfortunately there's never rain, so I can't help you :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

No need to jump to conclusions, I was just trying to respond promptly while we figure out the logistics. It's not so simple when you have to coordinate with a lot of different people and you have a schedule with very few pre-production units. Don't fret, we are going to give him as much time as we can, but it may not be as long as we'd like- At least this time. Most likely situation is that we send one back to him later for deeper analysis once we have more units available. :cheers:

Hey, I still greatly appreciate letting me have one for only a day. :cheers:

• Like 1

Did I jump to conclusions? Ok, sorry, wasn't meant this way:efee47c9c8: I'm just saying, every manufacturer should have a preplanned Backe StrategyTM by now, nobody else to blame if that doesn't exist:efee8319ab: Know your celebrities!:efeebb3acc:

(Translation: give Marty preference, who else is going to have a bigger audience? I guess)

Well, that's what I would do, you're the actual ones in the wheel business:efee47c9c8:

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

No need to jump to conclusions, I was just trying to respond promptly while we figure out the logistics. It's not so simple when you have to coordinate with a lot of different people and you have a schedule with very few pre-production units. Don't fret, we are going to give him as much time as we can, but it may not be as long as we'd like- At least this time. Most likely situation is that we send one back to him later for deeper analysis once we have more units available. :cheers:

Have you done any flat and fast Florida testing yet?  If not, I know a guy....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

With all due respect, you guys would be stupid to miss on this marketing opportunity. Nothing's going to confirm the V10's capabilities better and convince people more of the wheel than a Marty Backe mountain ride (assuming it can do that, which I'm sure it can):efee47c9c8: You're basically considering whether you really want that gold mine.

I think that could be a double edged sword because what happens if the V10 burns out going up that mountain ride?  :blink:

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Did I jump to conclusions? Ok, sorry, wasn't meant this way:efee47c9c8: I'm just saying, every manufacturer should have a preplanned Backe StrategyTM by now, nobody else to blame if that doesn't exist:efee8319ab: Know your celebrities!:efeebb3acc:

As Marty's official agent, I will have to inform you that our lawyers request that you cease and desist from using BackeTM trademarked terminology in your posts.  Stop trying to squeeze in on my action!  :furious:  I have exclusive rights to all royalties in perpetuity.  Don't make me cut you.  :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think that could be a double edged sword because what happens if the V10 burns out going up that mountain ride?  :blink:

I can't see this happening. Overheat, maybe, that would be normal. But fail? That would be the exact opposite what we expect from a new Inmotion wheel.

20 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

As Marty's official agent, I will have to inform you that our lawyers request that you cease and desist from using BackeTM trademarked terminology in your posts.  Stop trying to squeeze in on my action!  :furious:  I have exclusive rights to all royalties in perpetuity.  Don't make me cut you.  :whistling:

BackeTMoff! Your contract is null and void anyway, you didn't sell enough BackeWearTMin time. Check the fine print. You will not stand in the way of EuroBackeLandTM or any other completely legitimate BackeEndeavorsTM!

Also in the spirit of the wheel manufacturers' behavior, we here don't even care about North American intellectual property (if it was valid).

• Like 1

:furious:  <- see the flames... You gonna get a legal kick to the BackesideTM soon enough.  Just keep an eye peeled as someone wheels up to you from the BackeTM and serves you with a subpoena for copyright violation!!!  Annnd shhHHHhhhhhh... who told you about MartyBackeEuroLandTM?  That's a top secret project we have under way (opening soon, ticket presales already on market) after MartyWorldTM in Florida kicks off.  We are in talks with @novazeus for some prime EUC off-roading land rights along with the small cow petting zoo.

My operatives will be in touch.  Wheel wheel wheel while you can, Roadrunner.  Marty Backe CorporationTM will be after you.  @Tilmann - PM sent!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

MartyBackeEuroLandTM

Nice try, bootlegger. Can't even spell the name right! It's EuroBackeLandTM, the martiest place in all of Europe. You also a Nigerian prince who needs help with moving money (for a commission) while we're at it?

• Like 1

:furious: :furious: :furious:  <-  Alright my germanic counterpart.  Just because you got the same cool Xiaomi phone that I got doesn't mean you automatically are as cool as me.  B)  I suppose we could cut you a small side deal as our European representative for Backe Corporation EUTM.  As much as I would enjoy hoarding all the fame, fortune, money, and glory from my exclusivity rights to Marty BackeTM I am willing to share a small cut of the royalty percentage just to get you off our BackesTM.   My sub-agent will contact your people.

• Like 1