Griffith Park Ride on 21Apr2018 - Meet The New Inmotion V10F

Marty Backe

Inmotion has graciously loaned me one of the V10F's and I will be returning to @Jeffrey Scott Will this Saturday at Griffith Park. Want to see one and take it for a test spin? Come join us at 4pm in the parking lot above the Greek Theater - our normal meetup spot. Here is the Google Map pin

After the Inmotion festivities we'll take a nice ride about Griffith Park and enjoy the sunset from the mountain top.

Please be aware that parking in this area may not be possible at this time of the day because of tourists and possible music events at the Greek Theater. However, there is always parking on Los Feliz Blvd or adjacent residential areas. You have a wheel, so you can always 'commute' from a short distance away :)

Hope to see you there.

@nbxpq3 @Sketch @Roll Model @enigma35 @csmyers @noisycarlos @Questor @swvision  @Ando Melkonyan @captainwells @Tjtripp @Sven @unowheel

@Mushuukyou @YoshiSkySun @NBC44 @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" @Stan Onymous @Alsayyad @Marvin Ong  @HeavyGoing  @Kimosabi @zentype 

@serfy @n2eus @Williepimpin @Peter Q @Jon Sawa @Mike Hanna @maltocs @1Wheeler

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You do have a V10 review video in the works, right?

Hopefully. Might be tight if I only can have it for part of a day :(

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Might be tight if I only can have it for part of a day :(

Just remember, they can't keep up with you on foot or on a V8, and if they have a V10 too, you'll have the element of surprise and a head start. So just floor it and riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide into the sunset:efee612b4b:

Very happy to say I'll be able to make it up for this one!

Facebook Event for those who do the facebook thing:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1842260652741674/

@Marty Backe We can let you hold onto the V10F through the weekend, but it needs to ship to the next location on Monday. Working on getting you a round 2. ;)

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

Very happy to say I'll be able to make it up for this one!

Facebook Event for those who do the facebook thing:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1842260652741674/

@Marty Backe We can let you hold onto the V10F through the weekend, but it needs to ship to the next location on Monday. Working on getting you a round 2. ;)

I'll be able to ship it Monday - just provide the details when you can ...

Awesome first group ride for me, and my first euc wheels that i have seen in person that i don't own. 

Not just lurking now. I am on the left in bright green shirt.  Marcus

Archived