What does it mean if you have a 350 Watt-hour battery?

tjcooper

Chriull,

much thanks for educating us "forum newbees".   I really like the monitor I made from www.banggood.com parts because I can clearly see the power delivered.  But I could not find the connectors for Ninebot.  SO that made me spend the extra money to by a second charge monitor.  Sort of disappointed at the voltage drop.

So I take it from your post that the maker of Charge Doctor has not been in the forum for a while?     @hobby16

8 hours ago, tjcooper said:

Chriull,

much thanks for education us "forum newbees".   I really like the monitor I made from www.banggood.com parts because I can clearly see the power delivered.  But I could not find the connectors for Ninebot.  SO that made me spend the extra money to by a second charge monitor.  Sort of disappointed at the voltage drop.

So I take it from your post that the maker of Charge Doctor has not been in the forum for a while?     @hobby16

@Chriull didn't get your reply thanking him so I added the notification.  Sometimes the blue does not appear  on the first try.  

Hovering the cursor over @hobby16 shows that the last time he visited the forum was march 10 2018.

That's a really nice voltage monitor you made.  

3.25 mile range is probably all you will get because of your weight 220 pounds and you are tall.  I bet someone weighing 160 would get 5 miles range.  Think of how much more power is needed to maintain the balance with a taller, heavier rider compared to a shorter, lighter rider.  Like holding a baseball bat vertically by the handle and tilting it away from the balance point takes more strength than holding it in the middle and tilting it away from the  balance point.

Archived