so i know gotway maker of fast electric unicycles. are now in the making of a powerfull 2 wheel segway that is very similar (almost like a clone) of the ninebot minipro

but some design changes, and different electronics, and gotway is known for being able to disable speed limits in the app :efee78d764:

and the motors also have a lot more toque and power!

just look at this video!

and this:

I don't know, in that first video, he seems to be going really really slow :P

second video weight capacity seems good, but I wonder what happens over potholes, up/down, real world street tests. Do the tires make for an uncomfortable ride?

28 minutes ago, icom said:

I don't know, in that first video, he seems to be going really really slow :P

second video weight capacity seems good, but I wonder what happens over potholes, up/down, real world street tests. Do the tires make for an uncomfortable ride?

it was slowmotion...

they made another video where they had another prototype where i saw it going with more speed.

i think the tires are very similar to mini pro tires

Yeah...

They announced the "dTen"....

Max speed...is 19kmh!!! Hahaha....really....19 kmh! One kmh faster than the Mini pro.

But, as they said...it "has a lot of torque" :-)

7 hours ago, US69 said:

Yeah...

They announced the "dTen"....

Max speed...is 19kmh!!! Hahaha....really....19 kmh! One kmh faster than the Mini pro.

But, as they said...it "has a lot of torque" :-)

you can probably disable the speed limit, like all other gotways

and its the same as they also announced max speed of msuper X was 20 kph...with 2000W...

7 hours ago, icom said:

yes I am being comical with the "really slow"

still makes it hard to tell though. need someone accelerating with a regular mini pro next to him to compare apples/apples

he leans a lot more into it that i ever did on a minipro...

if i was leaning like that on a minipro then i would fall or get instant tiltback

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

you can probably disable the speed limit, like all other gotways

Nope, Sorry....

I didnt write this for fun!

It has reallly a MAX Speed of 19kmh....and this is an info from the owner of Gotway himself! Go ask GW yourself if you dont believe it.....

6 minutes ago, US69 said:

Nope, Sorry....

I didnt write this for fun!

It has reallly a MAX Speed of 19kmh....and this is an info from the owner of Gotway himself! Go ask GW yourself if you dont believe it.....

i think theyre trying to promote users driving safely... the msuper X is also rated at 20kph max crusie speed.

but it obviuosly doesnt have a max cruising speed of 20 kph..

i think the Dten cut out speed is definelty not at 19kph...

the original ninebot mini pro cuts out at about 30 kph but is limited by tiltback

and the dten sefinetly looks more powerfull so i dont think it cuts out at 19  kph

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 10:21 AM, Shad0z said:

the original ninebot mini pro cuts out at about 30 kph but is limited by tiltback

NineBot plus cuts out depending on:
Speed
Accel
Battery capacity
Temperature

I managed to cut mine out by:
Riding in 5degree celcius (about 80% battery)
At 15-16 km/h
Leaning sharply forward for max accel
Reaching 22km/h in app (video screen dump available with app speedometer and road in background) which is about 19km/h real speed
Then one wheel just stopped, left went the plus - right went I

With that said I doubt that 30km/h would be possible with the earlier model mini pro - but I cant tell for sure of course - ut just seem unlikely

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rocky Romero said:

This is good news for the MiniPro when others are developing the same concept.

I wonder how they sidestepped the Segway patents?

the patents... I have no idea. But i would defeninetly like to see a mini pro from gotway. after i got a gotway electric unicycle. i noticed that it felt more hard the riding mode. You needed to lean foward more powerfully to make it move faster. This sounds bad. But its not. It feels so much more stabile. The mini pro now feels like if i lean slighly too much it will tiltback and i fall.

so a minipro style segway that is hard riding mode.

Then we have results! They will limit speed to 20kph. But you can contact "gotway lucas" on facebook and they can customize it to go faster if needed kph if  need

Archived