KS18S battery voltage going down from 67.2 volts 100% battery down to 60 volts at 50% battery.

KS18sRider

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum and I just own my first EUC ks18s. I just noticed on the kingsong app and wheel log that the battery voltage drops as the battery drains from 100%. Is this normal with this EUC. I am not familiar with electronic voltages. Thank you in advance.

28 minutes ago, KS18sRider said:

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum and I just own my first EUC ks18s. I just noticed on the kingsong app and wheel log that the battery voltage drops as the battery drains from 100%. Is this normal with this EUC. I am not familiar with electronic voltages. Thank you in advance.

Yes, it's normal. Battery level is directly related to voltage level. Battery goes down, voltage goes down.

Thank you Marty, by the way I am a fan of your videos. You inspire me to get an EUC. How I wish I live in your area. You have good trails and places to ride there. I am debating which EUC I will get next. Gotway MTEN3 or KS14D or 14s.

31 minutes ago, KS18sRider said:

Thank you Marty, by the way I am a fan of your videos. You inspire me to get an EUC. How I wish I live in your area. You have good trails and places to ride there. I am debating which EUC I will get next. Gotway MTEN3 or KS14D or 14s.

Thanks :D  You probably know how much I love the Mten3 :rolleyes:  If you actually live near Carson City, the Mten3 would be the funnest wheel to travel about the city.

Archived