Short Review of the V10F

Jason McNeil

On 4/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, Jason McNeil said:

Same as the V8. Question, when you need to turn on the light while moving, do you stop & do the long-press, or reach down & perform the action under movement?

I don't stop. I fixed a small piece of baby padding behind the button such that I can find it without looking. Has worked so far each and every time, but I wouldn't do it beyond 15km/h-or-so.

Edited by Mono
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 3:41 PM, Jason McNeil said:

Charging Port Flap too Tight: I found that if the flap is fully closed, it can be difficult to pry it open without the use of a tool, the quality is really great, better than previous V5/V8 designs, but the practicality of opening it can be a challenge.  

i agree with everything u say, now, ha ha. i thought what is jason talking about, i had no problem, i guess when i got it, it wasn’t fully closed. so tn when i was trying to get it open, i was apologizing to u in my mind. it is tight, but it’s rubber and i’m sure it’s very waterproof.

i think inmotion did an amazing job with this wheel. using my ipad i’ve got it set up like i want it, same with the kingsongs and i’m not even gonna connect to them with any app. i’m all apped out.

• 2 years later...

Hi Jason, thank you for the inputs.  I like to ride my wheel on roads where motorcycles are not allowed, like forests away from the city. In that connection, I’m looking for a tail case or bag to bring along  my V10F on my motorcycle and continue the adventure. However, I want to have an idea of the measurements I may need to place my wheel in a sac or Hard case in the bike‘s tail area. I hope this request doesn’t sound crazy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 7:16 PM, Luis Eduardo said:

I want to have an idea of the measurements I may need to place my wheel in a sac or Hard case in the bike‘s tail area.

I just laid my V10F on its edge/back (depending on your perspective) and these are my approximate measurements:

Length: 24"/610mm

Height: 20"/510mm

Width: 8"/205mm without jump pads, 9"/230mm with 2 x 25mm jump pads.