Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

It would have been better if Gotway kept with the matte colors like prior models. Not liking the fake carbon print look of the MCM5 and MSX. Also what happened to the black side pads we've seen in other videos, these gray one are little mismatch on this wheel.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the matte finish?  In my experience it eventually rubs off showing shiny plastic underneath anyway.  Plus it's tough to clean.

32 minutes ago, Xoltri said:

How was the matte finish?  In my experience it eventually rubs off showing shiny plastic underneath anyway.

Not at all. Well, maybe a little on the handle:efee8319ab:

32 minutes ago, Xoltri said:

Plus it's tough to clean.

Not at all.

31 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Ugly case, but big beautiful tire! 

I like ugly. Who wants to ride around on a pretty-boy wheel :P

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I like ugly. Who wants to ride around on a pretty-boy wheel :P

I like it, it is ugly, but I like that big ol' wheel. I'll probably vacillate between the 18 L and this for a while :D

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Can't wait for mine.

Your name is already on the box. No need for an address....everyone around the globe already knows it.  ?

42325796841_b1f26a164b_b.jpg

20 hours ago, Xoltri said:

Linnea says that first MSuper Xs were being delivered to Chinese beta testers this week, & that barring any significant finds, they're going to be churning out the Xs at triple rate next week.
There's also confirmation that the loud rainbow LED scheme can be modified/disable through the App [Edit] or through the power button.

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Linnea says that first MSuper Xs were being delivered to Chinese beta testers this week, & that barring any significant finds, they're going to be churning out the Xs at triple rate next week.
There's also confirmation that the loud rainbow LED scheme can be modified/disable through the App.  

Oh oh, this means a brand new app from Gotway. Lets hope they can manage a new app better than KingSong. You iPhone folks are probably out-of-luck until December :P

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Linnea says that first MSuper Xs were being delivered to Chinese beta testers this week

41432358315_2d85cd4eba_b.jpg

I so badly wish that EUCs were more popular where I am like they are in Cali and NYC because I've never tried riding a wide EUC like the new X appears to be.  Would be great to actually be able to try one before plunking down a lot of money.  It seems like most folks adapt fairly easily to the wide stance, but knowing my luck, I'd find it annoying.  

It seems Green and Fashion is severed from Gotway official approval. Lukas Gotway made a post on FB about it, saying he hoped we could find the EUCs from local dealers. What's up with that? Anyone who knows?

32 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

It seems Green and Fashion is severed from Gotway official approval. Lukas Gotway made a post on FB about it, saying he hoped we could find the EUCs from local dealers. What's up with that? Anyone who knows?

Interestingly, Chen (Green and Fashion) just posted this, as a Forum newbie:

On 5/24/2018 at 3:22 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Hnnnnnnnnnnng I want one:pooping:

Dat tire clearance, tho... I wonder if you could even put a knobby tire on it.

Still want one, kind of.

Was thinking about this, they are using a really large 18" tire and calling it 19".  I wonder if a regular size knobby would fit.  Or a regular size studded tire for winter?

14 hours ago, Vikas said:

Let's hope this new motherboard is a great success.

I think it has clear potential. Separating the rows of MOSFETs is something that should have been done generations ago. Upping the specs to 247s is more of the same. It seems there may even have been an electrical engineer involved in the design this time. ;) 

On 5/24/2018 at 8:53 PM, mezzanine said:

I so badly wish that EUCs were more popular where I am like they are in Cali and NYC because I've never tried riding a wide EUC like the new X appears to be.  Would be great to actually be able to try one before plunking down a lot of money.  It seems like most folks adapt fairly easily to the wide stance, but knowing my luck, I'd find it annoying.  

You do get used to it.  I didn't like the width of my Tesla when I first started riding it, and coming from a Ninebot it was like riding a wide computer case.  Very boxy!  The top side panel edge would rub against my calves making it a painful pressure point over time.

After getting some velcro calf protectors made out of neoprene, it's been a lot better.  I don't know if the Msuper is a lot different, but @eddiemoy couldn't get used to his.  I find if you knee bend it more to keep the lower legs slightly forwards of the case, that seems to help as well.  Going back to riding the Ninebot is a weird experience.  It's so slim and floppy between the legs (okay no jokes @Rehab1) that it takes a while to adjust back to it.

6 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You do get used to it.  I didn't like the width of my Tesla when I first started riding it, and coming from a Ninebot it was like riding a wide computer case.  Very boxy!  The top side panel edge would rub against my calves making it a painful pressure point over time.

After getting some velcro calf protectors made out of neoprene, it's been a lot better.  I don't know if the Msuper is a lot different, but @eddiemoy couldn't get used to his.  I find if you knee bend it more to keep the lower legs slightly forwards of the case, that seems to help as well.  Going back to riding the Ninebot is a weird experience.  It's so slim and floppy between the legs (okay no jokes @Rehab1) that it takes a while to adjust back to it.

try to peel off the foam side pad from the tesla. it really helped for me. i love it without it. its much easier to maneuver

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

Archived