Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks quite tasty, 1600wh would give me a good range boost from the tesla, just getting the gf started out on my wheel now, so that I can get another one in summer (with the pretence its for her :P)

I saw this posted today. Funny that Gotway releases this on the same day that the Inmotion V10 is released :D

So @Jason McNeil, I assume that this is the "20-inch" wheel that was coming out? Are you considering selling it.

I'm running out of space, but I dearly like this new wheel. I'm going to have to give up either my MSuper V3s+ or the Monster so that I can get this wheel :w00t2:

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

So @Jason McNeil, I assume that this is the "20-inch" wheel that was coming out? Are you considering selling it.

We've got to! 

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I saw this posted today. Funny that Gotway releases this on the same day that the Inmotion V10 is released :D

There's a  tradeshow taking place in Hong Kong right now, this is the time to make the announcements.  

7 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

We've got to! 

There's a  tradeshow taking place in Hong Kong right now, this is the time to make the announcements.  

Oh man. So many amazing wheels this year ! Such an exciting time !! Do you know anyone there (at the trade show ) to comment on the new offerings ? 

17 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Oh man. So many amazing wheels this year ! Such an exciting time !! Do you know anyone there (at the trade show ) to comment on the new offerings ? 

@Scott Henley does this mean you're thinking of cancelling the MSuper V3s+T and going for the MSuper X3 1600 Wh?  With a 19 inch wheel and 2000W motor ... it looks like the envy of all wheels, even moreso (to me at least) than the Z10!

19 minutes ago, who_the said:

Looks promising! Let's see some specs (price, weight) and some pics with the panels off. Oh and a 100v version obv. :)

I don't need any spec's. It's a 19-inch Gotway with testosterone written all over it :D

35 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

@Scott Henley does this mean you're thinking of cancelling the MSuper V3s+T and going for the MSuper X3 1600 Wh?  With a 19 inch wheel and 2000W motor ... it looks like the envy of all wheels, even moreso (to me at least) than the Z10!

If my super T doesn’t ship out by the end of this week I’m gonna open a dispute. That’s 3 weeks of no movement . At that point yes . I may wait for the 19” super . Buy still hoping the 18” comes . It’s an amazing wheel in itself . And the 19 is going to be a long wait on itself 

43 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

If my super T doesn’t ship out by the end of this week I’m gonna open a dispute. That’s 3 weeks of no movement . At that point yes . I may wait for the 19” super . Buy still hoping the 18” comes . It’s an amazing wheel in itself . And the 19 is going to be a long wait on itself 

Hey Scott, if I were in your shoes there would be No Question about waiting for this wheel! This looks to be epic & a must buy for anyone in the market for this much awesomeness in one package. Just Do It man, I'm sure you will not regret waiting. I've only in the last few months gotten into EUC's with my Tesla purchase and already want this New wheel badly!

34 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Hey Scott, if I were in your shoes there would be No Question about waiting for this wheel! This looks to be epic & a must buy for anyone in the market for this much awesomeness in one package. Just Do It man, I'm sure you will not regret waiting. I've only in the last few months gotten into EUC's with my Tesla purchase and already want this New wheel badly!

Well. To be fair the super m waiting on also has a 2000w motor . And after really looking at it ....I don’t like all the LED’s on the msuperx. And 1” larger tire . I don’t see the major improvement over the already new teslarized msuper that I’m getting . 

What a GENIUS move by Gotway.  Talk about thinking outside the box. Why fight with the competition when you can simply TRANSCEND it. The wheel’s PERCEIVED value is off the charts. Increase size by an inch and instantly send your 18” brothers and sisters down the path of an almost certain demise. Keep the MSUPER name and retain Msuper customers / lovers + steal new customers previously considering other brands. 19” will be perceived as still within the 18” class but  bigger, better, stronger, superior. After all, what guy wouldn’t want to have an extra inch where it matters? The wheel screams raw masculinity and rugged handsomeness, and I sure want one. I wouldn’t be surprised to see there a new person on the gotway ‘s marketing department paroll ( if such department exists). The only problem for Gotway is that this wheel is going to cannibalize profits from their other recent 18” /22 inch model variations...

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

Archived