Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

36 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Safe cruising speed: 20km/h (12.4mph)
Max load: 100kg (220lb)

Has Gotway been bought by AirWheel?

Maybe this is how they get the mileage they claim:whistling:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Safe cruising speed: 20km/h (12.4mph)
Max load: 100kg (220lb)

Has Gotway been bought by AirWheel?

That's just their look how far we can go on it, at this ridiculously low speed no one will go at lol

ditto @Hatchet lol

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I think my 2018 wheel collection is now settled: MCM5, MSuper X, and the Z10. It's painful to limit myself like this, but sometimes you have to suck it up :D

haha...just two or three days ago you were telling us that this year you only will be getting a Z10..... :-)

4 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

So I have been hacking through the video that @houseofjob posted...

... And doing a bit of math on just the right frames, my calculation is that the wheel width is at least 3" (possibly 3.5" - it's hard to be sure). Let me know if you want details on my numbers.

But if that is correct, does the wider tire change the game even further?

@The Fat Unicyclist  I just confirmed with Lukas GotWay on Facebook that the tire width is 3".  For me, this makes the MSuper X3 a more compelling wheel than the Z10.  The 19" wheel diameter will pair nicely with the 2000 W motor to give great speed around 35+ MPH and the 3" width is plenty to absorb shock and bumps of off-road riding.  But, the clincher for me is the availability of a 1600 Wh battery ... the 1000 Wh battery of the Z10 just gives me range anxiety.  I know most people don't need more than a 1000 Wh battery, but I like to have it and not need it, than want it and not have it.  :-)

54 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

@The Fat Unicyclist  I just confirmed with Lukas GotWay on Facebook that the tire width is 3".  For me, this makes the MSuper X3 a more compelling wheel than the Z10.  The 19" wheel diameter will pair nicely with the 2000 W motor to give great speed around 35+ MPH and the 3" width is plenty to absorb shock and bumps of off-road riding.  But, the clincher for me is the availability of a 1600 Wh battery ... the 1000 Wh battery of the Z10 just gives me range anxiety.  I know most people don't need more than a 1000 Wh battery, but I like to have it and not need it, than want it and not have it.  :-)

Thanks for the confirmation @Charles McLean

But I'm not sure about the 35mph bit... The spec says that the safe cruising speed is 12.4mph.

But ignoring that, I think I have to agree with you - this will be one sweet ride!

EDIT:

Literally ONE sweet ride for @Marty Backe - that's how long it will take him to break it!   :lol: 

12 hours ago, Cloud said:

After all, what guy wouldn’t want to have an extra inch where it matters?

:roflmao:

2 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

We live in fascinating times. The Z10, actually good or not, stirred the hornets nest it seems.

• Now we have the Im V10 coming up for the 16" fans. Wider tire, stronger motor, better ergonomics.
  • Then we have the Z10 coming up for the 18" fans. Super-wide tire, stronger motor, better ergonomics.
  • KS did their 18L which while more conservative seems to take the idea of motor power and ergonomics seriously.
  • Lastly we have the MSuper X. Wider 19" tire, stronger motor, and real battery capacity.

Suddenly the choice became a lot harder...

Just considering innovation the Z10 looks to be the winner in terms of thinking outside the box. Quality-wise I suspect the V10 will take the cake, closely followed by the KS18L.

But the MSuper X just screams "POWER! SPEED! MORE POWER!", like the EUC equivalent of a Jeremy Clarkson.

16 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

Done deal folks! The MS X-Series (it sounds cool) is WOTY hands down (so far).

19x3"! Give GW the award.

10 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Done deal folks! The MS X-Series (it sounds cool) is WOTY hands down (so far).

19x3"! Give GW the award.

I wish they would go tubeless, but 3" sounds like a very good width.

6 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

I wish they would go tubeless, but 3" sounds like a very good width.

It's probably the same as the Monster tire, which is awesome. In the more than one year that I've owned my Monster I think that I topped off the air once. Never leaks air, super deep tread, pretty much impervious to anything you throw at it..

Seems a lot of the internal improvements made on the 100V Monster have made it into the MSuperX

[facebook translation]

Gotway Msuper series into the fourth year
Msuper x relative msuper 3 +
7 Major Upgrade:
1, the main switchboard is upgraded: the use of spring end is directly from the main docking motor.
2, double current: Msuper x uses to-247 large power mos.
3 Inner Shell Heat-Waterproof radiator vents.
4 UPGRADE PEDAL HEIGHT: Pedal distance 16.3 cm.
5 a stronger get, using 3.0-Inch Cover.
6, rear LED Hyun Vibe, 5 mode switch.
7 in the case of in, it is more robust.

28 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Seems a lot of the internal improvements made on the 100V Monster have made it into the MSuperX

[facebook translation]

Gotway Msuper series into the fourth year
Msuper x relative msuper 3 +
7 Major Upgrade:
1, the main switchboard is upgraded: the use of spring end is directly from the main docking motor.
4 UPGRADE PEDAL HEIGHT: Pedal distance 16.3 cm.
5 a stronger get, using 3.0-Inch Cover.
6, rear LED Hyun Vibe, 5 mode switch.
7 in the case of in, it is more robust.

And can you explain these in more English?

33 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

7 Major Upgrade:

Exactly what i hoped for......

1 hour ago, yourtoys7 said:

I wanna know is when can we purchase one? To be honest I’m starting to lean towards this one vs Z10 that I’ve been taking about ?

Makes sense. The odds are slim that Ninebot's first big wheel ends up being better than Gotway's 5th? 8th? big wheel. If you count all versions of the MSuper, ACM, and Monster, this might be their 8th or 9th high power wheel

1 hour ago, yourtoys7 said:

I wanna know is when can we purchase one? To be honest I’m starting to lean towards this one vs Z10 that I’ve been taking about ?

I have my order in. Just have to wait and see how soon @Jason McNeil can get one.

@The Fat Unicyclist If you've watched @IvSus / EUC.NYC's 100V Monster unboxing, you can pretty easily connect the dots between this list of improvements based on the 100V Monster, not sure what exactly needs further explaining.

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

If you count all versions of the MSuper, ACM, and Monster, this might be their 8th or 9th high power wheel

Think it's at least their 13th (someone can correct me here,... and mind you, high power is relative to the standards of the time or release. Also, I'm not counting the different battery permutations):

1. MCM2
  2. MCM3
  3. MCM4
  4. MCM5
  5. [add: Tesla]
  6. ACM 67V
  7. ACM 84V
  8. ACM 2018 2kW
  9. MSuper/MSuper2
  10. MSuperV3 67V
  11. MSuperV3 84V
  12. MSuperV3 2018 2kW
  13. Monster
  14. Monster 100V

11 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

@The Fat Unicyclist If you've watched @IvSus / EUC.NYC's 100V Monster unboxing, you can pretty easily connect the dots between this list of improvements based on the 100V Monster, not sure what exactly needs further explaining.

Think it's at least their 13th (someone can correct me here,... and mind you, high power is relative to the standards of the time or release. Also, I'm not counting the different battery permutations):

1. MCM2
  2. MCM3
  3. MCM4
  4. MCM5
  5. ACM 67V
  6. ACM 84V
  7. ACM 2018 2kW
  8. MSuper/MSuper2
  9. MSuperV3 67V
  10. MSuperV3 84V
  11. MSuperV3 2018 2kW
  12. Monster
  13. Monster 100V

Thanks. l hadn't seen that, but will watch it now.

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

1. MCM2
  2. MCM3
  3. MCM4
  4. MCM5
  5. ACM 67V
  6. ACM 84V
  7. ACM 2018 2kW
  8. MSuper/MSuper2
  9. MSuperV3 67V
  10. MSuperV3 84V
  11. MSuperV3 2018 2kW
  12. Monster
  13. Monster 100V

We both forgot 14 and 15, the Teslas

I love the larger wheel, improved motor, and updated internals, but I’m not sold on the look.  To me,the Msuper has always represented tough high performance off road beast.  Ever since I saw the Msuper v2 way back when I loved its utilitarian tank like appeal.  When the v3 came out I bought it but was dissapointed by the shiny case.  I must not have been the only one since they soon went to the rubberized matte black shell.  

Now this Msuper X looks like they are going back the other way again.  The fake “Tesla” carbon fiber shell and the  dancing lights placed on the front and back.  I think they would be better off using the rubberized black shell and include indirect lighting under the  rim of the shell like the new ninebot appears  to have or @Tishawn Fahie ‘s after market setup  has on his vs+.  I also hope they give control to customize the colors.  Not everyone enjoys the rainbow display.  One or two colors is enough for me.  As far as performance, it does look good.  I just hope they didn’t rush it out to compete with the competition at the expense of quality control.  I’m very happy with my v3s+ and think I’ll stick with it for awhile.  I will say I have sold a couple of wheels to free up money just in case I change my mind ?

@Scouts Honor Good catch!

So the MSuperX is their 15th (included just the one Tesla instance, as I believe there is only 1 motor power version of the Tesla):

1. MCM2
  2. MCM3
  3. MCM4
  4. MCM5
  5. Tesla
  6. ACM 67V
  7. ACM 84V
  8. ACM 2018 2kW
  9. MSuper/MSuper2
  10. MSuperV3 67V
  11. MSuperV3 84V
  12. MSuperV3 2018 2kW
  13. Monster
  14. Monster 100V

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

Archived