Unlocking speed for IOS users

Brady

I'm a new owner of a KingSong 14D and I'm trying to unlock the speed limit. I have access to an Android device (it seems it is impossible to unlock speed setting via IOS devices). However, on the Android device the "old" app doesn't come up when i search KingSong, KS, kingsong electric unicycle, etc..... Apps like Wheel log show up but not anything from KingSong. The tutorial that I have seems pretty straight forward once I get the app downloaded. ANy help here on how to find/download the app from the Android app store?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Brady said:

I'm a new owner of a KingSong 14D and I'm trying to unlock the speed limit. I have access to an Android device (it seems it is impossible to unlock speed setting via IOS devices). However, on the Android device the "old" app doesn't come up when i search KingSong, KS, kingsong electric unicycle, etc..... Apps like Wheel log show up but not anything from KingSong. The tutorial that I have seems pretty straight forward once I get the app downloaded. ANy help here on how to find/download the app from the Android app store?

Thanks!

Go to my latest YouTube video and scroll through the description where I have links to all of my gear. There you will find the link to the non-social KingSong app and associated key generator to unlock the wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/ElectricUnicycles

IN the Android app store is there a place to copy and paste that link? How to I go from the link you have provided to actually downloading the app to my phone? I'm sorry, that part just isn't very clear to me.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Brady said:

IN the Android app store is there a place to copy and paste that link? How to I go from the link you have provided to actually downloading the app to my phone? I'm sorry, that part just isn't very clear to me.

Thanks

On your phone/tablet, download the file. You should then be able to click on the file (via file manager or the like) and choose to install it.

Archived