Hello everyone, was wondering if it’s worth

Hi there everyone, I have two bikes, a mountain bike and speedy bike, and I also own a kingsong KS 16s wheel, so,  I when I want to pump some air on the bikes I have to take it to a gas station, so i ask you guys, is it worth getting an air compressor,  for pumping air into theses little creatures? 

Right from your home? 

Many members including myself carry this powerful little hand held air pump on rides. With it's digital readout you can easily set the PSI or bars and it automatically shuts off when the pressure has been reached.

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Compressor-Inflator-Hand-Held-Rechargeable/dp/B074NZB85G/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1523189546&sr=8-6&keywords=hand+held+aircompressor

air comp

What I did was I got a small air compressor I keep in my car , which works out of the cigarette lighter, so I don’t have to go to gas station and pay to add air to the euc tire. The only situation you should need to carry the pump around with you is if you get a flat tire somewhere far, fix/ replace it , or if you have slime in it and need to re-pump air, but those situations are rare, not sure it’s worth carrying a pump around for that, unless you are somewhere in the woods and want to prepare for all kinds of emergencies 

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

not sure it’s worth carrying a pump around for that, unless you are somewhere in the woods and want to prepare for all kinds of emergencies

@Marty Backe's Brokebacke Mountain comes to mind. Seems there are all types of emergencies that come up when ascending that unique hill.

7 hours ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Hi there everyone, I have two bikes, a mountain bike and speedy bike, and I also own a kingsong KS 16s wheel, so,  I when I want to pump some air on the bikes I have to take it to a gas station, so i ask you guys, is it worth getting an air compressor,  for pumping air into theses little creatures? 

Right from your home? 

You don't need an air compressor, just a cheap bicycle pump. I used to take my bike and EUC to the gas station too, glad I just bought a $10 bike pump.

Archived