Who has more pedigree? Kingsong or inmotion

Hello everyone, do you guys know who has the biggest pedigree so far? Meaning as far as the euc not breaking up, with long term use, or reliability ...etc.

In that who can take the most beating: 

The KS 16s from kingsong?

Or the v8 from inmotion? 

1 minute ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Lol gotway is the worst and it wasn’t even in the question...

You clearly have an anti-Gotway bias.  

Get the 16S or better yet wait for the V10 or Ninebot Z.  

1 minute ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Yes that’s the thing, I already have a KS 16s i love it, I wanted to get a second one as my back up wheel, what do you know of the v10? Is if going to be 84v?

Hmmm.  That's an unusual situation.  If I were in your shoes, I'd be looking something different than the 16S, but I also understand being satisfied with your current wheel and wanting a backup.  I can recommend the 18S if you decide to go to an 18" wheel.  I also have a V8 and it's too similar to the 16S to make sense and it's an older model now.  

Yes, the V10 will be 84V.  That would be my #1 option if I wanted to stay 16" right now.

My opinion?  Wait for the Z10.  I am in a minority that believes it's going to completely change the game because of the wide, tubeless tire.  A significantly safer EUC than anything else on the market.  

1 hour ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Lol gotway is the worst and it wasn’t even in the question...

i was asking about the v8 x KS 16s

Between only these two? Which one then? 

You are starting a war)

IM is more expensive. If you don't need the high pedal, water protection, slim body or the handle switch I think KS is better.

Maybe a backup euc can be 14". Is cheaper and lighter, perfect for practice

Archived