Rockwheel gt16 v3 1036wh

Delgado

30 minutes ago, em1barns said:

... Last but not least, no accident with users on the wheel...

Not exactly no accident King Song 14D cut out...writing this from hospital , KS16B cut off ...

There is no perfect wheel... yes GT16 has their flaws.

Every wheel got their flaw and KS is no worse or better. KS make good wheels but nothing special to praise in the Rockwheels topic.

This is topic about Delgado's GT16 V3 not about advertising KingSong.

4 minutes ago, DarthPeter said:

Not exactly no accident King Song 14D cut out...writing this from hospital , KS16B cut off ...

There is no perfect wheel... yes GT16 has their flaws.

Every wheel got their flaw and KS is no worse or better. KS make good wheels but nothing special to praise in the Rockwheels topic.

This is topic about Delgado's GT16 V3 not about advertising KingSong.

You started picking up on KS18L reliability, now you are talking about some older KS model, do you really want me to discuss Rockwheel GR14 ?? If you don't want people to discuss other manufacturers in the topic, don't start flamewar with irrelevant arguments in the first place...

Back to Rockwheel GT16, they have made one solid (except the shell) wheel, probably. Most people buying it have some level of hands-on expertise, because international support is limited, as well as parts local availability. Sales were probably weak compared to other brands, so hard to get meaningful reliability figures. The type of people buying it are not the common EUC riders, but mostly enthusiast niche people.

I personally find the EUC market already a niche one (knowing one of the best-sellers IM V8 only sold 25.000 units in 2 years), so buying a niche brand from a niche market sounds like looking for trouble (for community support and manufacturer support), but that's just my 2 pence.

Archived