Bike Laser light on euc

Shad0z

so i ordered one of these. to test one out. they were very cheap anyways so what could go wrong. 

it basically project lines with lasers. but it also still has a normal red backlight. i thought this looked cool but also. safety

when you mount it on an euc i think it will be even cooler than on a bike. if you have your euc in soft mode if you accelerate 

your euc will lean forward and make the lasers v shaped. so it could look a like an arrow. i cant wait to test this out when it arrives.

i will post some photos. has anyone tried this before?

photo for forum

35 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

so i ordered one of these. to test one out. they were very cheap anyways so what could go wrong. 

it basically project lines with lasers. but it also still has a normal red backlight. i thought this looked cool but also. safety

when you mount it on an euc i think it will be even cooler than on a bike. if you have your euc in soft mode if you accelerate 

your euc will lean forward and make the lasers v shaped. so it could look a like an arrow. i cant wait to test this out when it arrives.

i will post some photos. has anyone tried this before?

photo for forum

I have been there and for me it simply didn't work because of the different angle and height position of it attached on my wheel. You need the height of regular bike and quite vertical position to get those projection result.

3 minutes ago, z3n said:

I have been there and for me it simply didn't work because of the different angle and height position of it attached on my wheel. You need the height of regular bike and quite vertical position to get those projection result.

ohh. now my hope is not so high. but i still have bikes to use it on. but what euc did you try it with?

1 minute ago, Shad0z said:

ohh. now my hope is not so high. but i still have bikes to use it on. but what euc did you try it with?

I have only tried it on V8, Ninebot One E+ and S2.

Don't worry, you can still try and have some experiments. Who knows you would get somehow still acceptable result. Please do share with us again. :cheers:

5 minutes ago, z3n said:

I found the exact same problem with the two I bought. Mine also have a brake light function.

I fitted them to our electric bikes instead, they work great on them but even with the higher mounting point the lines are fairly close to the bikes.

31 minutes ago, z3n said:

I have only tried it on V8, Ninebot One E+ and S2.

Don't worry, you can still try and have some experiments. Who knows you would get somehow still acceptable result. Please do share with us again. :cheers:

ok. i know my tesla is a little taller. but not much. but i will try.

but in what way did you mount yours?

Archived