Advice on first wheel

wehey

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well.. I was told kingsong wheels were perfect wheels from heaven that would surely never have issues. Right? :D

and if something was up. It was surely the user who did something wrong. :whistling:

I have been having a good look at it and I think it's just vibration within the casing.
If i lay the wheel on its side and rotate the wheel slowly I can get it to make this noise. If I press and squeeze the case at certain places I can get it to stop.
Would I invalidate the warranty if I took it apart to find the vibration?

15 minutes ago, wehey said:

I have been having a good look at it and I think it's just vibration within the casing.
If i lay the wheel on its side and rotate the wheel slowly I can get it to make this noise. If I press and squeeze the case at certain places I can get it to stop.

Warranties are only good from your dealer, so check with the dealer first. If you bought from China, you effectively don't have a warranty :( 

These wheels are very easy (have patience) to work on and you'll appreciate the wheel once you understand a little more on what's happening under the hood.

1 hour ago, wehey said:

i opened my wheel 2 times. And the seller was still saying yeah open it again and send me the control board. But not all sellers may be like this.

I have spoken to the seller and he has said to not touch it for now. 

He has all my pictures and videos and is speaking to the manufacturer for advice and a solution. 

I just need to lock my screwdriver away coz I love taking stuff apart ?

1 minute ago, wehey said:

I have spoken to the seller and he has said to not touch it for now. 

He has all my pictures and videos and is speaking to the manufacturer for advice and a solution. 

I just need to lock my screwdriver away coz I love taking stuff apart ?

same... I hope you get fix :thumbup:

i hope the lock doesnt have any screws :P

Archived