• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

It Is set to arrive Saturday  the 21st . That is exactly 1 month from time of purchase . 

That was my experience

31 minutes ago, Dushan said:

My ACM2 arrived two days ago so for me its a month too. But I liked this topic cause I felt the same as @Scott Henley. Everybody needs to see this if they are ordering from Ali. :)

Do you like your ACM2 :confused1:

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Do you like your ACM2 :confused1:

I rode it yesterday evening made a 6 km ride because I'm sick right now but had to try it :D I was so excited about it the whole month. :) I've had a V8 before and my legs are not yet used to ACM2 but I love it. Cannot wait to get better and ride it everywhere I can. :) You were my inspiration for buying. It's really a beast. 

20 minutes ago, Dushan said:

I rode it yesterday evening made a 6 km ride because I'm sick right now but had to try it :D I was so excited about it the whole month. :) I've had a V8 before and my legs are not yet used to ACM2 but I love it. Cannot wait to get better and ride it everywhere I can. :) You were my inspiration for buying. It's really a beast. 

That's really bad timing :)

Hope you get well soon so you can really start to enjoy the wheel. And you got it just in time for the nicer weather.

The ACM is certainly wide, but like any wheel, you'll adjust to it quickly. I hope it becomes your favorite wheel too :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

That's really bad timing :)

Hope you get well soon so you can really start to enjoy the wheel. And you got it just in time for the nicer weather.

The ACM is certainly wide, but like any wheel, you'll adjust to it quickly. I hope it becomes your favorite wheel too :thumbup:

Thanks. I hope so too. Like I said, it’s already my favorite wheel :D I will use it on Monday for sure so that will be something. Don’t have to think about range is not a dream anymore. 

My MCM4 is on it's way and I can follow it in the UPS tracking service. Took 30 days until I could even see that the order was registered at UPS. And the total order will approx take 45-50 days from door to door. And I ordered 11:th of march from Chen. Contact has been superb meanwhile.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, Scott Henley said:

I spoke with Jason on the phone earlier today . He seems pretty positive I’ll get the wheel. It’s just a matter of when...and apparently there is another Chinese holiday approaching or in process. (Can’t recall due to the copious amounts of pain meds) I contacted chen again to see what’s going on. Last time I spoke to him he told me not to worry. Aliexpress does have a pretty good policy so I doubt I’ll lose my money . But it’s all frustrating. And again pain meds might be making more emotional than normal. ?

Can really feel that through the screen even and perhaps on my way to enter it myself soon unless can find a EU seller with guaranteed stock and at least closer to China/US than madness, that's a nasty emotion filled with worry, chewing nails thinking will I get it, who is the character, what is true and what not etc.. etc..? Glad you got comforting worlds from the good members and Jason and I do know Ali have got the pay system and should be safe, anyways the frustration, burning for a new wheel, rumors created among sellers and just a blue color without access to just push enter for another money haul from your account and not having worry one bit is a crazy ride of emotions and winding yourself up unless able to find relaxation, enter zen hehe.

Archived