17 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

I spoke with Jason on the phone earlier today . He seems pretty positive I’ll get the wheel. It’s just a matter of when...and apparently there is another Chinese holiday approaching or in process. (Can’t recall due to the copious amounts of pain meds) I contacted chen again to see what’s going on. Last time I spoke to him he told me not to worry. Aliexpress does have a pretty good policy so I doubt I’ll lose my money . But it’s all frustrating. And again pain meds might be making more emotional than normal. ?

Did you really ask Jason about the status of your wheel order from China?  :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better, but you'd drive me crazy as a customer.  

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

It always amazes me that the entire country goes on a sabbatical at the same time. I feel your frustration and ‘pain’. Hope it all works out and you feel better soon. 

Thanks Dan, it’s been one hell of a week. Face plant to appendectomy, lucky me. :wacko:

I know what you mean , their holidays are ridiculous! 

7 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Did you really ask Jason about the status of your wheel order from China?  :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better, but you'd drive me crazy as a customer.  

Of course I did ! He has first hand experience with aliexpress, GW and the inner workings of Chinese business. And he has been well aware that I purchased from Chen for 2 weeks now. Also I did not “ask him about the status “ how would he know ? I simply asked his advice.

Anyway , thanks . I’m in a fair amount of pain even with the IV meds . So I’m not looking forward to being sent home in about an hour. I mean I am , but I know it’s gonna hurt more . 

On 31/3/2018 at 3:28 AM, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Of course you're bored.YOU"RE IN CANADA! :D

that is hardly an argument...

they got mountian lions, polarbears....hungry polarbears....

and other stuff...stuff is the really dangerous thingies :D

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

@Marty Backe will be getting the 100V Monster, I can only imagine what the 'Monster' is capable of in the mountains.....

:confused1:

Actually, I'm not getting the 100-volt Monster. If I had an unlimited budget I might, but I don't. I already have 7 very nice wheels and I just ordered another. Plus I have a $200 down payment on the Z10. That's probably going to be it for 2018.

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That's probably going to be it for 2018.

Haha.....i doubt that :-) Its early April....and only one wheel more this year?

Helo

I order an Msuper3 820Wh the 18/3/2018

we are the 10/4

And he say me that it isn't in on stock, payd 200$ to have an 800wh 2000W

but I want jsut the Msuper3 that I have Ordered

3 hours ago, kokorun said:

Helo

I order an Msuper3 820Wh the 18/3/2018

we are the 10/4

And he say me that it isn't in on stock, payd 200$ to have an 800wh 2000W

but I want jsut the Msuper3 that I have Ordered

So you ordered from Chen on March 18th for the 800wh msuper . And he says it is not in stock now ? Does it say he shipped it ?

5 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

So you ordered from Chen on March 18th for the 800wh msuper . And he says it is not in stock now ? Does it say he shipped it ?

I just found this thread Scott.  I don't know why you didn't just cancel the order already. You can't even get a straight answer from the shady Chinese guy in shady business culture China, but for some reason everybody's telling you to just trust the guy and not cancel your order and just buy something from an American dealer who can actually provide trustworthy delivery and high quality service and parts replacement in the future.

Not to mention a bunch of sweet used wheels are probably going to be popping up for sale here on this website over the next few weeks as people upgrade their already sweet wheels.

You have all the options in the world, and you can't even get a straight answer from some guy 6 thousand miles away.  

16 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

I just found this thread Scott.  I don't know why you didn't just cancel the order already. You can't even get a straight answer from the shady Chinese guy in shady business culture China, but for some reason everybody's telling you to just trust the guy and not cancel your order and just buy something from an American dealer who can actually provide trustworthy delivery and high quality service and parts replacement in the future.

Not to mention a bunch of sweet used wheels are probably going to be popping up for sale here on this website over the next few weeks as people upgrade their already sweet wheels.

You have all the options in the world, and you can't even get a straight answer from some guy 6 thousand miles away.  

I agree . I wanted the new super sooo bad that I just kinda went with the flow and trusted he would deliver . Well yesterday I messaged him saying that I was getting a bit nervous because 3 weeks have gone by and I’ve seen no movement . He responded with a laughing emoji . No text just an aliexpress laughing emoji. Like wtf man?? So any way I’ve open a dispute (for a refund being that the wheel has obviously not left China yet . Aliexpress have a good buyer protection plan so should be receiving my money back soon . Never again ! Others have had good luck . Good experiences. That’s great for them . I just seem to have bad luck .

26 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

I agree . I wanted the new super sooo bad that I just kinda went with the flow and trusted he would deliver . Well yesterday I messaged him saying that I was getting a bit nervous because 3 weeks have gone by and I’ve seen no movement . He responded with a laughing emoji . No text just an aliexpress laughing emoji. Like wtf man?? So any way I’ve open a dispute (for a refund being that the wheel has obviously not left China yet . Aliexpress have a good buyer protection plan so should be receiving my money back soon . Never again ! Others have had good luck . Good experiences. That’s great for them . I just seem to have bad luck .

Good for you Scott. And if I recall, his website listed the wheel motor as 1600 watt or something, aka the old MSuper. You were already taking his word for it that it was the new Tesla motor, despite his web site explicitly stating otherwise.

F all that noise with being jerked around, you've got options and you've got the money.

4 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

New listing 

15 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

Sorry @Scott Henley, that really sucks.  Keep us posted on the refund and dispute process so we know what to expect in the future if anyone orders from AliExpress.

Will do ! It’s a pretty drawn out process . I have to state my grievance and submit the dispute . Then he has 4 days to counter with a “proposal “ . And apparently we are suppose to come to an agreement we both are happy with . If he doesn’t respond to the dispute within the 4 days aliexpress automatically refunds me . I’ve heard back from him just now and he says it’s through customs and will be on the move within 2 days . If this is true and I see it move via a reliable logistics company then I guess all is well. If not I’ll keep the dispute open and await intervention from aliexpress directly .

21 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Yes it is, I ordered an 820wh, 1200w Msuper3 the 18th, not sending yet, not in stock for him

is not a professional, dabbler

Since April 8th, Green Fashion has been doing a lot of advertising for the Inmotion V10,

http://partner.tieba.com/f/q---C7DBB7D6FF896331D7A1271B98DDF548--2-3-0--/m?kz=5639396095&sc=119099762435&lp=6220&from_search=1&pn=0&

and this is the first time it has posted a video on YUKU (Chinese youtube) that is not Gotway. 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUyOTE1MTQ0MA==.html?sharefrom=iphone

he passed to the enemy :popcorn:

I have bought a few wheels from aliexpress there are no dealers here down under so there is no other option. 

The first time I bought I had the same experience as you. All the sellers use the same shipping company I think once its picked up from the seller it sort of goes all over the place before it even  leaves China. For some reason this freighting company can in some way get these wheels sent even with the batteries inside. 

Of all the wheels I have bought none has arrived in less than 4 weeks but they all arrive. 

It is a lot of money so you have every right to be worried but I am sure you will get your wheel. Its true since you have such a good seller like Jason within your country you better off next time to buy from him even if there is a longer wait. Local dealer would mean that should anything go wrong with your new wheel you will have local dealer support. 

Scouts Honor I can't help but comment just how racist you are towards the Chinese offering advice is perfectly fine but don't go over board and over stereotype. 

42 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I have bought a few wheels from aliexpress there are no dealers here down under so there is no other option. 

The first time I bought I had the same experience as you. All the sellers use the same shipping company I think once its picked up from the seller it sort of goes all over the place before it even  leaves China. For some reason this freighting company can in some way get these wheels sent even with the batteries inside. 

Of all the wheels I have bought none has arrived in less than 4 weeks but they all arrive. 

It is a lot of money so you have every right to be worried but I am sure you will get your wheel. Its true since you have such a good seller like Jason within your country you better off next time to buy from him even if there is a longer wait. Local dealer would mean that should anything go wrong with your new wheel you will have local dealer support. 

Scouts Honor I can't help but comment just how racist you are towards the Chinese offering advice is perfectly fine but don't go over board and over stereotype. 

@Scouts Honoris a racist :confused1:  Wow, I must of missed the incendiary post. Calling someone a racist is a charged accusation best not made without substantial evidence, none of which I've seen.

@Scouts Honoris a racist :confused1:  Wow, I must of missed the incendiary post. Calling someone a racist is a charged accusation best not made without substantial evidence, none of which I've seen.

Here's my quote: 

I don't know why you didn't just cancel the order already. You can't even get a straight answer from the shady Chinese guy in shady business culture China, but for some reason everybody's telling you to just trust the guy and not cancel your order and just buy something from an American dealer who can actually provide trustworthy delivery and high quality service and parts replacement in the future.

I suppose Goody Goodman thinks it's okay to call a Chinese individual shady, OR to comment less than favorably on aspects of Chinese business culture, but NOT okay to criticize both an individual AND aspects of the business culture at the same time.

This Chinese individual was apparently fired by Gotway, and he refused to give a straight answer to Scott, but I guess because he's Chinese we're supposed to ignore this terrible customer service.

Or else the Goody Goody types will throw around accusations of racism while patting themselves on the back.

You can't even get a straight answer from the shady Chinese guy in shady business culture China. What makes him shady? A lot of people have dealt with Chen and have not had any problems, why stress Chinese isn't that singling out every Chinese business and saying that they all are shady? Maybe my interpretations are bad and if that's the case than I apologise. 

14 minutes ago, Goodman said:

You can't even get a straight answer from the shady Chinese guy in shady business culture China. What makes him shady? A lot of people have dealt with Chen and have not had any problems, why stress Chinese isn't that singling out every Chinese business and saying that they all are shady? Maybe my interpretations are bad and if that's the case than I apologise. 

Re-read the thread if you're confused about what makes him shady. Or simply re-read the comment you just replied to.

And I believe Houseofjob is an EUC dealer in NYC, with lots of experience dealing with Chinese business culture. This is what he said, in this very thread:

I'm sure there are ways for Green Fashion to procure Gotway wheels through other means. If you know anything about how business is conducted in China, it's rarely done by the honor system, if you know what I mean ;)

Before you go accusing people of racism, make sure you actually know what you're talking about. Apologies don't cut it.

5 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Here's my quote: 

I suppose Goody Goodman thinks it's okay to call a Chinese individual shady, OR to comment less than favorably on aspects of Chinese business culture, but NOT okay to criticize both an individual AND aspects of the business culture at the same time.

This Chinese individual was apparently fired by Gotway, and he refused to give a straight answer to Scott, but I guess because he's Chinese we're supposed to ignore this terrible customer service.

Or else the Goody Goody types will throw around accusations of racism while patting themselves on the back.

I have bought plenty of things from the states and not everyone is as honourable as you might think, there are bad businesses everywhere but not once have I ever critics the whole US business culture based on a very few bad deals.

Archived