• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mind me - I'm just razzing ya!  :lol:  It's just a pet peeve of mine to notice spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.  Plus I'm bored so I like to bother people as the self-appointed grammar police.  Eh, keeps me entertained.  :whistling:  Maybe that's why I'm always editing my posts to correct typos and such since I type rather too quickly most of the time.

I guess it's a common fallacy that all UK natives are masters of the English language when it likely depends simply on how well they did in their school classes and how much they recall on a day to day basis.  Commas and apostrophes are my weakness. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Argfgggghfrbebbstbsftt.... :blink:

RIP English language.  We didn't know thee well.  :innocent1:

23 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Don't mind me - I'm just razzing ya!  :lol:

@WARPed1701D I’d contact the Royal Canadian Mounteezers and complain about Hunka.  

Yeah it sucks up here.  It's been endless snow snow snow punctuated with brief warm spells that don't last long enough to melt the snow away.  No chance to ride where I'm at unless you don't mind getting stopped by mini glaciers in the way.  No wonder I'm getting so stir crazy.  :wacko:  The moment I see some signs of spring it starts to snow again.  :rolleyes:

Thanks @WARPed1701D, hard to argue with @outcast00096's suggestions. Rylo's stability algorithms are about the best out there, though Insta360's Flow State is a brand-new update and sounds very promising. Fusion is very good but also pricey. My standing recommendation is for the Xiaomi Mi Sphere, especially if you can pick one up for close to $200. Excellent stabilization, slim form factor and simple to use and process video.

1 hour ago, Charles McLean said:

Hey @Scott Henley any update on the status of your MSuper V3S+T from Green and Fashion?

Nope . I did receive a weird tracking number on Friday . And an email from aliexpress saying my packaged had shipped . But I can’t track it with the number . And it’s still just showing “ready for dispatch “

59 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Nope . I did receive a weird tracking number on Friday . And an email from aliexpress saying my packaged had shipped . But I can’t track it with the number . And it’s still just showing “ready for dispatch “

Yeah, same thing happened to me.  It took several days before the tracking number started showing results online and even then it took several more days before the package even left China.  It spends a lot of time going through exit customs in China.  But, you should be looking at 8 days from now ... roughly.

32 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

Yeah, same thing happened to me.  It took several days before the tracking number started showing results online and even then it took several more days before the package even left China.  It spends a lot of time going through exit customs in China.  But, you should be looking at 8 days from now ... roughly.

Cool. I hope so!  ?. I did messsge chen over the weekend asking if the wheel had left his hands yet because I was going to try to pay for a faster shipping method but he told me it was already picked up and probably being held In customs waiting to ship . So I guess I’ll just keep waiting . 

2 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Like said before...totally normal. Happened with all my 4 wheels from ali. 

27 minutes ago, US69 said:

Like said before...totally normal. Happened with all my 4 wheels from ali. 

Cool. Thank you guys for all the feedback. Waiting just sucks. Lol. I’m so ready to get this wheel . And especially now ...since I’ll be without a wheel until at least Friday when my new 14s arrives from @Jason . 

Grest time to have sold my other 2 wheels lol. Right before I actually need them . ?

Well . Going on one week now since tracking was uploaded to aliexpress, two weeks since placing the order . Jane mo confirmed Green and Fashin were “fired from gotway “. Still no movement. Still no update . Kinda getting annoyed again. And laying in this hospital bed staring at my phone isn’t helpful things . :furious:

6 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Well . Going on one week now since tracking was uploaded to aliexpress, two weeks since placing the order . Jane mo confirmed Green and Fashin were “fired from gotway “. Still no movement. Still no update . Kinda getting annoyed again. And laying in this hospital bed staring at my phone isn’t helpful things . :furious:

I would immediately contact both Green Fashion and Aliexpress and request a refund. If you used a credit card contact your bank ASAP and put a hold on the transferred funds as well! It is just not worth the aggravation.  Wait until @Jason McNeil has the wheel in stock.

41 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Man, really...dont worry :-)

. i have bought 4! wheels from ali....delivering time was between 15 and 40! days...The status seamed to be frozen ALLTIMES...and on one delivery was only updated, when the wheel was in my living room allready.

It is absolutely normal that the status doesnot get an update, really.

To the „Green“ is fired: Gotway opened a Shenzhen „selling room“ (you call it brick and...?) or „shop“ or whatever you want to call it themself 10 days or so before...

Thats just means Green has lost his „offical exclusive“ leadership in Shenzhen and doesnt get the big discounts in the future...and is now the second biggest shop in Shenzhen...thats all.

Rockwheel Store, which i know quite good...has been going through the same. He has no „exclusive“ arrangement anymore with GW, but he still is selling them. (Whoever wants to buy  GW at the factory, gets one :-) )

Why dont you ask Chen from Green...thats Jane said „they are fired“...what does he say?!

I can only say from my experience with Rockwheel store AND Chen/Green....they will never gone to scam you! NO WAY!

btw.:

Green is now offering the 100V Monster :-) 2000Watt motor, 1845wh....expensive as hell....

1 hour ago, US69 said:

.... btw.:

Green is now offering the 100V Monster :-) 2000Watt motor, 1845wh....expensive as hell....

Yowzer!      .... but what's up with the details "Brand Name:CHICWAY" 

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I would immediately contact both Green Fashion and Aliexpress and request a refund. If you used a credit card contact your bank ASAP and put a hold on the transferred funds as well! It is just not worth the aggravation.  Wait until @Jason McNeil has the wheel in stock.

I spoke with Jason on the phone earlier today . He seems pretty positive I’ll get the wheel. It’s just a matter of when...and apparently there is another Chinese holiday approaching or in process. (Can’t recall due to the copious amounts of pain meds) I contacted chen again to see what’s going on. Last time I spoke to him he told me not to worry. Aliexpress does have a pretty good policy so I doubt I’ll lose my money . But it’s all frustrating. And again pain meds might be making more emotional than normal. ?

5 hours ago, US69 said:

Man, really...dont worry :-)

. i have bought 4! wheels from ali....delivering time was between 15 and 40! days...The status seamed to be frozen ALLTIMES...and on one delivery was only updated, when the wheel was in my living room allready.

It is absolutely normal that the status doesnot get an update, really.

To the „Green“ is fired: Gotway opened a Shenzhen „selling room“ (you call it brick and...?) or „shop“ or whatever you want to call it themself 10 days or so before...

Thats just means Green has lost his „offical exclusive“ leadership in Shenzhen and doesnt get the big discounts in the future...and is now the second biggest shop in Shenzhen...thats all.

Rockwheel Store, which i know quite good...has been going through the same. He has no „exclusive“ arrangement anymore with GW, but he still is selling them. (Whoever wants to buy  GW at the factory, gets one :-) )

Why dont you ask Chen from Green...thats Jane said „they are fired“...what does he say?!

I can only say from my experience with Rockwheel store AND Chen/Green....they will never gone to scam you! NO WAY!

btw.:

alright , I’ll give it some time . Not like I can ride anytime soon anyway. Just got out of surgery so I’ll probably have to give it a week or so before I can get on a wheel again . Maybe I’ll have it by then . 

Chen’s reply to being fired was just not to worry, everything is normal. So I’ll just keep waiting.!

10 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

I spoke with Jason on the phone earlier today . He seems pretty positive I’ll get the wheel. It’s just a matter of when...and apparently there is another Chinese holiday approaching or in process. (Can’t recall due to the copious amounts of pain meds) I contacted chen again to see what’s going on. Last time I spoke to him he told me not to worry. Aliexpress does have a pretty good policy so I doubt I’ll lose my money . But it’s all frustrating. And again pain meds might be making more emotional than normal. ?

It always amazes me that the entire country goes on a sabbatical at the same time. I feel your frustration and ‘pain’. Hope it all works out and you feel better soon. 

Archived