1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Interesting. When I bought my Mten3 from Chen there was no fee. However, the purchase was made outside of AliExpress, using PayPal I think.

Guess thats the typical credit card fee for what he made an extra fee. On all my 4 purchases i did not have such a thing, either...

(and that have been „inside“ ali buys).

Perhaps that made this shipping such fast? Only kidding :-)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Interesting.  How much does air shipping cost  versus regular shipping?  

I guess that once the wheel finally gets to ups, it won't be but a few days until you receive it.

It's only been about three weeks since you ordered.  Maybe one or two weeks to go?

21 days today . 

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

21 days today . 

Which status does the wheel have exactly?

Tracking number there, but not moving? Then it seams it sits at the shipping handler...waiting for getting on the plane...

1 hour ago, US69 said:

Which status does the wheel have exactly?

Tracking number there, but not moving? Then it seams it sits at the shipping handler...waiting for getting on the plane...

For the past 15 days it has been saying “shipped “ and awaiting departure or something like that . But then two days ago chen told me it was “about to ship” . So I’m not sure what’s going on . There is of course the language barrier , so no telling what he really means to be saying . 

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

For the past 15 days it has been saying “shipped “ and awaiting departure or something like that . But then two days ago chen told me it was “about to ship” . So I’m not sure what’s going on . There is of course the language barrier , so no telling what he really means to be saying . 

thats exactly, what caused my longest waiting on 2 of my wheels, too.

Wheel sitting on the shipping handler, but not going on plane....custom or "collection of goods".

Really sorry for your bad experience...but as said, nothing that is different from a lot of other sales!

Hope all works out for you....

2 minutes ago, US69 said:

thats exactly, what caused my longest waiting on 2 of my wheels, too.

Wheel sitting on the shipping handler, but not going on plane....custom or "collection of goods".

Really sorry for your bad experience...but as said, nothing that is different from a lot of other sales!

Hope all works out for you....

Yeah thanks , jut eager to get it .

hey so about the KS unlock . I bought an android since the iPhone lstill won’t do it . But the android days “param wrong” and won’t allow me to unlock the speed either : any other ideas ?? I tried to download the old green app but it won’t find the wheel . 

7 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Yeah thanks , jut eager to get it .

hey so about the KS unlock . I bought an android since the iPhone lstill won’t do it . But the android days “param wrong” and won’t allow me to unlock the speed either : any other ideas ?? I tried to download the old green app but it won’t find the wheel . 

When using several phones and app you must be sure to unconnect before you can connect to the green app...

Close all other phones, apps etc...

Other than that...have you tried that what Goin Postal recommended as workaround on the "My account" settings:

ry this workaorund in the ME -> MY Account Settings:

Tip from GoingPostal:

”Thanks so much for trying. I did finally get registered! For anyone that is still struggling with this, what I did was removed my email address from the user name field, and replaced it with my first and last name with a space between. Boom! It worked.”

@Scott Henley

aaah, and btw.: when you get the green app to work and want to use the "code unlock":

The code the code generator gives you:

You must use only small or big letters-i dont remember at the moment :-) But it was either big or small, but not mixed....

14 minutes ago, US69 said:

@Scott Henley

aaah, and btw.: when you get the green app to work and want to use the "code unlock":

The code the code generator gives you:

You must use only small or big letters-i dont remember at the moment :-) But it was either big or small, but not mixed....

Yeah , I remember getting frustrated with that the first time I unlocked a wheel with the green app. 

Nope . None of this works . Green app connects. The wheel says Bluetooth connected but the app won’t actually connect to the wheel . It just keeps saying searching . Yeah I tried the work around mentioned above for iOS . That doesn’t work either . Not does the social android app .

what is it ? 50km and the wheel unlocks itself ?

8 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Yeah , I remember getting frustrated with that the first time I unlocked a wheel with the green app. 

Nope . None of this works . Green app connects. The wheel says Bluetooth connected but the app won’t actually connect to the wheel . It just keeps saying searching . Yeah I tried the work around mentioned above for iOS . That doesn’t work either . Not does the social android app .

what is it ? 50km and the wheel unlocks itself ?

100km....afaik.

@Flora Yuan The Community needs help!!! Whats up with speed unlock?

@Scott Henley

Last idea i have...try Darkness Bot....

Might be working with a bit of luck!!! Darkness can set the tiltback ....

Just now, US69 said:

100km....afaik.

@Flora Yuan The Community needs help!!! Whats up with speed unlock?

@Scott Henley

Last idea i have...try Darkness Bot....

Might be working with a bit of luck!!! Darkness can set the tiltback ....

I just tried the green app for maybe the fifty or sixtieth time and boom it finally connected . Not taking any chances here . Unlocking now and never using the KS app again ! Lol

image.jpg

18 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh I know you. After hanging around here for the last year in a half, I could write up a pretty good Hunka profile.

Sorry I could not help myself!  :P

40523725625_23d845a15c_b.jpg

@Scott Henley both of my wheel purchases from Chen were uneventful. Yes there were times our communication felt stagnant  but he did stay in touch even during a Chinese New Year.  

Interestingly my purchase was conducted via Paypal. Aliexpress does not offer Paypal but Chen kindly agreed to this form of payment. I took a huge chance using this method as there is no transaction history recorded on Aliexpress but I trusted Chen and  he always came through with my order.

Yes  it is frustrating having to wait. I remember when @Marty Backeand I both ordered our Mten’s at the same time last year from Chen.  Marty received his wheel 1 week earlier than me. Now that is frustrating!!:furious:

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:rolleyes:  That one's not gonna sell as well as my "I'm with Hunka!" T-shirts, but hey where there's a market there's profit to be made!  :lol:  When you getting him back, Marty?  ;)

Trust me, @Rehab1 is building quite the karma backlog. It'll come full circle when the opportunity arises - I'm forever searching B)

Update : Chen messaged me this morning with a tracking # from fed ex . And also extended my buyer protection plan. 

According to fed ex the label was created in California and the package is set to be delivered on the 19th. Weird ? It says label created and fed ex is awaiting package .So I am to assume the wheel has made it to the states ? Anyway ...he extended my protection period so that’s good news ! 

10 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

According to fed ex the label was created in California and the package is set to be delivered on the 19th. Weird ? It says label created and fed ex is awaiting package .So I am to assume the wheel has made it to the states ?

I dont want to be the Messenger of bad News...but dont be to sure that it is allready in the states.

On ALL my wheel deliveries i got a tracking number created from DHL/UPS (whatever) in the Netherlands (that's Receiver state in europe).....but that does not mean it is allready there...just that it is announced to come, my waittime still was 10-20days then :-(

Hopefully here it will be different, i wish you the best...but just prepare for the worst case, that for a good time nothing will Change on this tracking.

At least you see Progress, and as said, Green is no "scamer"....

Yep I had exactly the same as @US69 a shipping notice from the netherlands, but then it took a week to get to the netherlands, however from there when it was fully tracked it took two days, which i was really impressed with

On 4/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, US69 said:

I dont want to be the Messenger of bad News...but dont be to sure that it is allready in the states.

On ALL my wheel deliveries i got a tracking number created from DHL/UPS (whatever) in the Netherlands (that's Receiver state in europe).....but that does not mean it is allready there...just that it is announced to come, my waittime still was 10-20days then :-(

Hopefully here it will be different, i wish you the best...but just prepare for the worst case, that for a good time nothing will Change on this tracking.

At least you see Progress, and as said, Green is no "scamer"....

No I never really thought chen would “scam” me ...just doubted whether he could actually source the wheel for a while due to a bunch of rumors . 

You are correct , doesn’t look like the wheel is in the US yet . The label had been created and fed ex appears to be waiting on it . Hoping to have it within the next week . Maybe next Monday (not tomorrow). I’ll just have to be patient a bit longer . 

11 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

Congrats!  Don't forget to post pics of the unboxing and give us a review of your thoughts!

I’m gonna make an unboxing and first impressions video . I’m so excited ! Saturday can’t come quicker !

Archived