TG-T3 lost speed... How can I fix

elementary

Is the battery charged faster than normal? Could be some dead cells in the accu pack. But could be a bad motherboard, too.

can you measure the voltage of the charged accu pack and if, count the number of cells in the pack?

All good, even after trying to ride it is still 65 volts... But it is too slow for me to balance but it was OK yesterday when I could manage loops in a parking lot... Still acts OK. Just won't go fast enough for my newbie skill set to balance... It has less than a couple hours of newbie practice time and only two crashes! 

It a standard 16 cell pack... I assume a crash messed up calibration because radical forward tilt does nothing

65 Volts is the Voltage of your fully functional fully charged accu pack when you could ride with normal speed? Near the voltage of your charger?

then your motherboard could be bad. Just out of curiosity you could look for burn marks on the motherboard/connectors/wires or just try to get a replacement.

Calibration won't make it go any faster. All it does is change the forward backward angle that it balances at.

It also looks like there's a darkened overheated area just above where the yellow wire connects to the board but it's a bit of a dark picture to see clearly.

Banggood has pretty good support. Their only challenge is that they do not speak English fluently, and some customers get frustrated. Write to them in plain English (no slang, use short simple sentences), explain the problem and ask for help. Usually they reply asking for a video showing the problem (so if you provide it right away you save time) and if they can't suggest a remote fix, usually offer a replacement or other way to handle your issue (I placed ~60 orders with them over time, and the few issues I had they always solved to my full satisfaction. None as big/expensive as a EUC, though)

Archived