Kingsong 14C" KS 800w/680 Black, red trim on lights and a clean, nearly brand new charger or sale/best offer. New Jersey, USA.

Kingsong 14C" KS 800w/680 Black, and a clean, nearly brand new charger for sale/best offer. 

New Jersey, USA. Contact at bozire@yahoo.com

Got it in 2015, rode it about 20 times, got hurt, got a flat, then just let it sit for nearly 2 years. Selling it now. It still has a flat- I could not get the stem to line up and just got fed up at that point, even though I loved this wheel. You will have to find a way to fix it. I'll take that into account when I consider your offer, obviously. I traded in my old phone, so I don’t have milage details. Best offer and you handle the shipping. I paid over $1,000.00 for it new. Someone is going to get a beast for a serious bargain, cause this baby is outta here so I can buy a drone. It has some scrapes a a slight wobble (that never bothered me at all- just notating that here for honesty sake), but it nearly brand new inside because I never rode it much. FAST AND POWERFUL. Thing is a beast. So go ahead and “steal” this from me today.

My Wheel.jpg

41 minutes ago, BobbyDee said:

Singsong KS 800w/680 Black, red trim on lights and a clean, nearly brand new charger or sale/best offer. 

Got it in 2015, rode it about 20 times, got hurt, got a flat, then just let it sit for nearly 2 years. Selling it now. It still has a flat- I could not get the stem to line up and just got fed up at that point, even though I loved this wheel. You will have to find a way to fix it. I'll take that into account when I consider your offer, obviously. I traded in my old phone, so I don’t have milage details. Best offer and you handle the shipping. I paid over $1,000.00 for it new. Someone is going to get a beast for a serious bargain, cause this baby is outta here so I can buy a drone. It has some scrapes a a slight wobble (that never bothered me at all- just notating that here for honesty sake), but it nearly brand new inside because I never rode it much. FAST AND POWERFUL. Thing is a beast. So go ahead and “steal” this from me today.

I think a photo would be good . And tell his which wheel it is ...?

I must say my beloved KS14c, 680 STILL rides just fine!!

Fast, powerful, Never a problem other than needed axle replace and got a new mother board out of the deal!

Easy to replace tube and be smart and use quality flat stop product.

Also charge doctor to charge to 90% and balance every 2 months.

I REALLY ride mine every day for a little sea watching cruise and still love it!

David,

a good buy as long as one knows of axle fault and keeps an eye on it, easy to see and control!

I am quite sure there were, are ones with stronger axles and also weaker, as some seem to go quick while others last and last....

I did ride off road a lot and jumps as high as I could so for gave it a work out!

Easy to see "crack" looking from underneath where the axle meets the hub, and check space between peddle and vertical pillar.

With my replacement NO jumps or off road as want to continue to have it work, so far NO bend crack.

But again have a close crazy jumpimg friend with exact same and his is fine!

ukj

bentside.thumb.JPG.8f74938e9a1aeacd6d9bf510b1646cb4.JPGbentaxlea.thumb.JPG.2338cbc69963c963354b30d2e29d5414.JPGokside.thumb.JPG.d2f2ea0cc734bd0a7d2e5cb529aa4122.JPG

If the battery sat untouched for 2 years, there's a good chance it's (effectively) dead. Just saying...

This wheels seems more for people looking for 14C replacement parts than people looking for a bargain wheel. I think OP can't expect getting much money for it. Not sure for how much a working (battery good) 14C 680Wh would sell, maybe $400 to $500? (Just an uneducated guess, might be off quite some).

On 29.3.2018 at 3:42 AM, kjon12 said:

What's the difference between a "C" and an "S" model wheel? Firmware, battery size, ??

The 14C is the (now 2 year old = ancient) predecessor of the 14D (14S is a 14D with bigger battery and some tiny other differences like 2km/h more top speed). It's a different wheel, different form factor, board, thinner axle etc. Still a neat little wheel, but no longer sold or replacement parts available as far as I know, and not comparable to current state of the art wheels.

--

@Bob Eisenman I think you posted this in the wrong thread:efee47c9c8:

Also, I plan less than you might think, just luck and some intuition (and I'm generally interested in having a sense of where I am and progression so that may happen naturally).

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The 14C is the (now 2 year old = ancient) predecessor of the 14D (14S is a 14D with bigger battery and some tiny other differences like 2km/h more top speed).

Thanks @meepmeepmayer. I'm looking for a starter wheel, since I've never ridden a wheel before (although I already have a deposit down on a V10F.) I need something I can scratch and dent without shedding too many tears before climbing on an expensive wheel.

• 6 months later...
On 3/27/2018 at 7:32 PM, BobbyDee said:

Kingsong 14C" KS 800w/680 Black, and a clean, nearly brand new charger for sale/best offer. 

My Wheel.jpg

Do you still have this 

Archived