Hi,  does any one have any Spring Tune-Ups/Enhancements they plan for their MiniPro this Spring?

I finally mounted a kickstand on my main miniPro, this was suppose to be a Fall project so that it would sit nicely over the winter.... but you know how projects go and it became my Spring project.  Took longer to find the LocTite than it did to mount it.  So simple I should have done it earlier no doubt.,  I just installed one of the early basic ones that flip out horizontally, designed by Xiaomi maybe as this video seems to suggest.  I paid $17 in Dec for it, but you can get them on ebay for $9-$14.  Seems to work fine, some of the newer models look more compact.  

Hoping to break my personal distance record (~60km) for a single outing off of 3 batteries this Spring, but still messing with the miniPros in-between the EUC, the e-bike, and the 9B-Elite.  I have to say after riding the Elite, the mini is like a dream.  The Elite feels more like the tin-can than the MiniPro.  Although the foot pads on the Elite do feel like heaven compared to the miniPro.  Speed, Battery, and Foot-pads;  those are the top upgrades needed on the MiniPro.

18 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Hi,  does any one have any Spring Tune-Ups/Enhancements they plan for their MiniPro this Spring.

No.  Nothing.

The MiniPro is just plug and play.

Even better than a bicycle and other e-bikes that I have.

Loving the Segway experience.

3 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

No.  Nothing.

The MiniPro is just plug and play.

Even better than a bicycle and other e-bikes that I have.

Loving the Segway experience.

Yes that is another aspect of the MiniPro, very low maintenance which is just my style.  My ebike is too new to need much maintenance, but my regular bike sure does. Still trying to find the right saddle for me on the ebike, although what i have is not bad. I will be testing the range on my ebike from a single battery. Maybe use the same route i use for the minipro. 

Archived