Want to get Your V10 Before April 20th? Reserve with InMotion USA now!

We need to air ship a limited quantity of V10s for media and reviews, so we are thinking of also air shipping some extra units for our first batch of pre-orders. 

The first shipment will probably depart around April 10th, and it should take about 10 days to arrive in San Diego, which means arrival will be around April 20th

We haven't got an exact number of how many we can get from the factory for the first batch,  but we'll ship out to customers according to our pre-order sequence, which means the earliest birds have a chance to be the first to receive the V10, the most powerful model that InMotion ever made, by April 20th.

Want to be the first to receive your V10? Reserve now! https://www.ridev10.com

On 3/27/2018 at 3:06 AM, RoseInMotion said:
We need to air ship a limited quantity of V10s for media and reviews, so we are thinking of also air shipping some extra units for our first batch of pre-orders. 

The first shipment will probably depart around April 10th, and it should take about 10 days to arrive in San Diego, which means arrival will be around April 20th

We haven't got an exact number of how many we can get from the factory for the first batch,  but we'll ship out to customers according to our pre-order sequence, which means the earliest birds have a chance to be the first to receive the V10, the most powerful model that InMotion ever made, by April 20th.

Want to be the first to receive your V10? Reserve now! https://www.ridev10.com

i want one. what’s the difference between a v10 and a v10f? 

and are u still doing trade ups for the v8? i got a batman s2 that looks brand new with the optional side cushions that just started wobbling on me and i don’t wanna deal with it. 

and if u could snag me some upgraded charger that works on kingsongs too, that would be great.

and a cover for both if u got em. don’t really care about the trolley handle but if it comes with, whatever. biggest motor, biggest battery, fattest tire on both pls.

i’m serious. 

59 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Why would anyone preorder something with no specs?

i’m presuming i’ll get them with the price before they charge my credit card for the balance.

i think i’m suppose to get ten percent off too. i’m not gonna buy gotway anytime soon and i figure this one, maybe trade in my s2 for the g3 and the z10 for my summer toys. kinda wanna see what the higher pedal height feels like on the g3.

On 3/28/2018 at 2:44 PM, novazeus said:

i want one. what’s the difference between a v10 and a v10f? 

and are u still doing trade ups for the v8? i got a batman s2 that looks brand new with the optional side cushions that just started wobbling on me and i don’t wanna deal with it. 

V10F will have more range than the V10.

We are still accepting exchange - you can check it out here: https://www.myinmotion.com/pages/solowheel-exchange

I asked a while ago if the V10 would be part of the exchange program (as the linked site only mentions the Glide series) but had no response. I'm now assuming it does and you page requires an update.  Do we have to cover shipping to you as part of this or is that included in the trade in? 

Has there been any consideration of a loyalty bonus for exchanging a current Inmotion wheel for the V10? Honestly getting $400 for my pristine 9 month old V8 would be a little low. I can see an advantage for a wheel that is well used though. 

2 hours ago, RoseInMotion said:

V10F will have more range than the V10.

We are still accepting exchange - you can check it out here: https://www.myinmotion.com/pages/solowheel-exchange

well weirdly enough, i fixed the wobbles on my s2 by jacking the air pressure up to 58 psi, so i don’t want to trade it in now on a glide 3. 

i didn’t realize the v10f was a 16” wheel so no need to have a glide 3 with the v10f being the same but better.

i’m ready, please ship me the v10f as soon as you can! excited to have an inmotion in my stable.

oh yeah, my birthday is the 9th of april so the 10th would be nice.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:09 PM, WARPed1701D said:

I asked a while ago if the V10 would be part of the exchange program (as the linked site only mentions the Glide series) but had no response. I'm now assuming it does and you page requires an update.  Do we have to cover shipping to you as part of this or is that included in the trade in? 

Has there been any consideration of a loyalty bonus for exchanging a current Inmotion wheel for the V10? Honestly getting $400 for my pristine 9 month old V8 would be a little low. I can see an advantage for a wheel that is well used though. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant you can still trade in your old wheels for a Glide 3 (V8). V10 is not part of the exchange program.

On 4/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, novazeus said:

oh yeah, my birthday is the 9th of april so the 10th would be nice.

Happy birthday @novazeus! Here's a follow-up post with more details on how to get your wheel ASAP: 

12 hours ago, RoseInMotion said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant you can still trade in your old wheels for a Glide 3 (V8). V10 is not part of the exchange program.

Happy birthday @novazeus! Here's a follow-up post with more details on how to get your wheel ASAP: 

yaay, thanks for the birthday wishes. actually woke up feeling pretty bad and cancelled my plans off the ranch. this good news, plus some of my medicine, makes me feel like a happy birthday again. can't wait to get more info so i can make sure i can get it quick. i need a diversion.

Archived