So I bought a ninebot mini pro used. Short story the battery is dead, completely.  I've taken it out and tried charging it. Nothing. Yes I know this voids the warranty but I didn't have it to begin with so... 

Oh, the infamous 4 red flashes on the battery and my research online suggest it's completely dead.. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement?  Has anyone used moreformini.com before? That's the only one I can find..

thanks in advance for your help

Edited by Charles Dancer
Mispelling

I've used More4Mini before.  They are mostly good, have some good products, and fast shipping.  If you are buying the original battery from them then you should be fine.  I think if you call Segway on the phone or email them you might be able to get a battery as well.  If you want to sell your dead battery send me a PM, I'm interested in it. 

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,
I am getting crazy with these batteries, I am scared to do the wrong purchase.

I have Segway Ninebot Mini PRO (product model: N3M320 ;  battery model: NC1502-B)

14926129651.jpg

Apparently this battery model is no longer on sale, nowhere. Or eventually it costs 350$ about (more than the actual market value of the whole product).

The only similar battery on sale, on Alibaba is 
Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Pro Scooter Battery 54V 4.4Ah Lithium Replacement Battery 15S2P Electric Scooter Battery with BMS  LINK HERE 

But this is Xiaomi branded (mine is Segway) and I fear that this battery would not suit my Segway Ninebot.
Also, this battery is 4.4 Ah while Segway Ninebot would require 5.7 Ah
It's crazy that for a 3 years old product the market doesn't offer any solution anymore. My investment in 2016 seems lost.
Any help would be so much appreciated.

In my understanding the battery would fit, but the smaller capacity offers less range. I think the MiniPro also has a circuit to identify the installed battery, and apply additional limitations to the usable power and speed if a smaller capacity battery is detected.

Edited by mrelwood

• 1 month later...