Demo Ride Of InMotion V10 In Your City

Bob Yan

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

You gotta get one to Marty Backe and the LA riders. They're only a few miles up the coast, Marty is an articulate and skilled video reviewer, and he has a large audience and a lot of credibility with the community.

21 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Yes absolutely!

I'll poll out our constituents to gauge the turnout, but I'm pretty sure many will be interested.

I guess we can send you the wheel at about April 12th, thanks again, have fun!

19 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

You gotta get one to Marty Backe and the LA riders. They're only a few miles up the coast, Marty is an articulate and skilled video reviewer, and he has a large audience and a lot of credibility with the community.

Sure, why not?  I think Jeff has already have some conversations with Marty, but we were too busy with the V10 filming last week. 

4 hours ago, Bobwheel said:

We only have 2 sample in hand now, so we are only able to use those to send out for demo ride.  But let's add Tampa Bay into the list. 

i love to see how it does head to head with the z10 at my ranch.

20180327_190310

On 27/03/2018 at 11:34 PM, Paddylaz said:

London? Pretty please? We have a growing collective...would be happy to do a video review etc!

Also thanks again @Bobwheell for the serial number thing earlier (I'm Will Paterson, from email)

There are almost 300 members of the London EUC Group (Facebook), I’m sure there would be a good turn out for a group meet/try out/demo..... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived