Demo Ride Of InMotion V10 In Your City

Bob Yan

We are working on some plans for V10F demo ride soon, the first cities probably would be New York and Seattle at around April 15th.

If you'd like to help to bring the V10F to your local group ride event for people to test it out, please let us know to see if we can send a sample out to you!  We don't have too many samples for now, but we'll get more soon!

Stay tuned!

6 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Bobwheel I’ve been organizing our group rides here in New York City and can put one together for a VXF test ride, let me know thanks.

YES, put NYC on your list !

14 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Do you support groups of one? If so add Tampa Bay, FL to your list. ;)

@RayRay and i are here too. right now i’d just like to see a picture or two and specs. like wheel and tire size. i’m pretty sure i’m getting a z10 unless there’s something like happened to the samsung note i preordered a while back. i might get an inmotion too based on the good reports of their build quality. 

Just thought I'd throw Washington, DC into the mix.  We've got a small but enthusiastic group of EUC riders in this area as well as a number of electric skateboarders.  Plenty of iconic landmarks to serve as a backdrop for a hosted event if you plan on making your way out here.  As for sending a unit, @J.T. has experience with hosting our larger group outings, so I think coordinating with him would be productive.

13 hours ago, who_the said:

You know we'd love to have you up here in San Francisco! I know at least half a dozen riders interested in the V10F.

9 hours ago, Adel said:

@Bobwheel you guys should demo in San Francisco !  The Bay area crew would love to try out the new V10F.

Got it! We'll put SF into our list for sure, but it's always better for us to do it on weekend right? 

3 hours ago, jdx911 said:

Hey @Bobwheel

Are you going to bring one out to the next San Diego meetup?

We did last week, so I don't think we can do it next time, sorry for that. 

3 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

London? Pretty please? We have a growing collective...would be happy to do a video review etc!

Also thanks again @Bobwheell for the serial number thing earlier (I'm Will Paterson, from email)

You are very welcome!

3 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Do you support groups of one? If so add Tampa Bay, FL to your list. ;)

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

@RayRay and i are here too. right now i’d just like to see a picture or two and specs. like wheel and tire size. i’m pretty sure i’m getting a z10 unless there’s something like happened to the samsung note i preordered a while back. i might get an inmotion too based on the good reports of their build quality. 

We only have 2 sample in hand now, so we are only able to use those to send out for demo ride.  But let's add Tampa Bay into the list. 

2 hours ago, RichieV said:

Just thought I'd throw Washington, DC into the mix.  We've got a small but enthusiastic group of EUC riders in this area as well as a number of electric skateboarders.  Plenty of iconic landmarks to serve as a backdrop for a hosted event if you plan on making your way out here.  As for sending a unit, @J.T. has experience with hosting our larger group outings, so I think coordinating with him would be productive.

Thanks, I'll talk to J.T. sometime for DC demo ride. 

8 hours ago, Demargon said:

If Spain are in th map I suggest Barcelona, Valencia or Madrid. I will happy to try the new IM. If they are strong enough I replace my punished v5f :thumbup:

PicsArt_04-14-01_00_54.png.45c500857786ef8109ff332ae074af48.png5a2928a571ade_IMG_20170413_1527159042.thumb.jpg.4ff0d6393310c674a424001453e9052e.jpg

Thanks but again we are based in US now, and not able to cover other countries. 

@Bobwheel come on, a Europe road trip would do you great. I could even be tempted to do a weekend visit to London if I could find an affordable plane ticket. London have the benefit to be easy accessible for most European.

23 minutes ago, Bobwheel said:

Got it! We'll put SF into our list for sure, but it's always better for us to do it on weekend right? 

Yes, @Bobwheel weekend for sure. We have a lot of riders in the city and the bay area and we usually have group rides on the weekends regularly. See you in SF hopefully soon ! Let us know and we'll arrange an event for the group.

10 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Bobwheel I’ve been organizing our group rides here in New York City and can put one together for a VXF test ride, let me know thanks.

Thanks, that's really great and helpful!  Could you bring the wheel to the group ride of the weekend of April 14th/15th?

2 minutes ago, Bobwheel said:

Thanks, that's really great and helpful!  Could you bring the wheel to the group ride of the weekend of April 14th/15th?

Yes absolutely!

I'll poll out our constituents to gauge the turnout, but I'm pretty sure many will be interested.

18 hours ago, Bobwheel said:

We are working on some plans for V10F demo ride soon, the first cities probably would be New York and Seattle at around April 15th.

If you'd like to help to bring the V10F to your local group ride event for people to test it out, please let us know to see if we can send a sample out to you!  We don't have too many samples for now, but we'll get more soon!

Stay tuned!

You gotta get one to Marty Backe and the LA riders. They're only a few miles up the coast, Marty is an articulate and skilled video reviewer, and he has a large audience and a lot of credibility with the community.

Archived