Last year's Halloween Costume

Cloud

4 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

@Cloud  Did you blast any kids, and confiscate their candy?  :D

no, but i was arresting pretty much every other person in our office, shot at them foam bullets too. On the way home, people (kids and adults alike) were exstatic to take photos with me.

14 minutes ago, Cloud said:

no, but i was arresting pretty much every other person in our office, shot at them foam bullets too. On the way home, people (kids and adults alike) were exstatic to take photos with me.

you costume is excellent, looks like a lot of work on getting all the gear together!  I went the easier "Reaper" route, but I must admit I like yours better  :cheers:

Short Reaper vid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Nzvk51jhYXTm5XUkNqTHZuTVE/view?usp=sharing

6 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

you costume is excellent, looks like a lot of work on getting all the gear together!  I went the easier "Reaper" route, but I must admit I like yours better  :cheers:

Short Reaper vid:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Nzvk51jhYXTm5XUkNqTHZuTVE/view?usp=sharing

That’s great! Very scary!  I had a similar costume in 2016, I was a ghost , similar but all white, and with the cape covering the wheel light it looked like it was illuminated from the inside and played eerie music thru the king song speaker . Was Batman in 2015. Was thinking of doing Tron last year but it was too much work with the illuminated costume , so I did robocop instead .

For a few days I practiced walking like robocop and talking in robotic voice things like : you are under arrest.. or.. excuse me, there is a crime happening somewhere . I would also occasionally start twitching my head saying.. malfunction.  Malfunction ... then would draw the gun and shoot a few bullets at random people 

Video!  We need video!  :w00t2:

Do you still ride your Monster very much?  I recall that you had a collision with a bicyclist while you were riding seated...  There sure seems like a good group of riders in NYC.  Ever get together for a group ride with HOJ and the rest of the gang?

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Video!  We need video!  :w00t2:

Do you still ride your Monster very much?  I recall that you had a collision with a bicyclist while you were riding seated...  There sure seems like a good group of riders in NYC.  Ever get together for a group ride with HOJ and the rest of the gang?

I actually do have a video somewhere, I gotta find it. Never had a monster . You mean msuper. Yes still riding it but not as much as I used to. Yep that damned bicyclist tore my meniscus. Haven’t ridden with the guys in a long time but I met up with @houseofjob yesterday in manhattan , he kindly let me try his mten3 which I was curious about, and we rode together for a little while 

Archived