Looking to buy a used KingSong 14D

Diana

Hi all! 

Looking to purchase a KingSong 14D. Have been reading reviews for waaay too long and think it's time to dive in. Sadly, it seems like I just missed a couple sales of the KS14D in the past month, but hoping someone else is out there in the NYC area or within the US looking to upgrade. Seems like market price is around $500 depending on condition. Give me a shout, cuz I'd love to hear from you! 

Can't wait to start riding! Have a good day! =)

Wait a few weeks... A lot of new wheels are coming out soon and most of us will be (at least) tempted to upgrade. :D

The 14D is a good wheel (and light compared to most). Enough power even for a big guy like me (as long as there are no hills are around).

Used Singsong KS 800w/680 and clean, nearly brand new charger or sale/best offer.

Im in New Jersey, USA. Contact me at bozire@yahoo.com with an offer.

Got it in 2015, rode it about 20 times, got hurt, got a flat, then just let it sit for 2 years. Selling into. Best offer and you handle the shipping. I paid over $1,000.00 for it new. Someone is going to get a beast for a serious bargain, cause this baby is outta here so I can buy a drone. It has some scrapes a a slight wobble (that never bothered me at all- just notating that here for honesty sake), but it nearly brand new inside because I never rode it much. FAST AND POWERFUL. Thing is a beast. So go ahead and “steal” this from me today. 

Archived