MSuper vs ACM2 Pedal Size?

I have an ACM2, I also have size 12 feet.  

I am wondering if the MSuper V3 pedals are larger than the ACM2 pedals.  Its an easy swap and if they are larger, I'd really like to install them on my ACM.

My feet stick over 4" on my ACM pedals.

Does anyone have the measurements of the MSuper V3 pedal?

Thanks.

If you've got size 12 feet you won't find any pedals from any brand that will satisfy your needs.  My feet aren't that big but I'm tired of the front of the pedal falling right across the balls of my feet. I've rolled right off the front of them many times when something like a pothole has momentarily stopped the wheel in its tracks.  So I'm building pedal extensions with some 6.5mm aluminum diamond plate I've been carting around for 4 years, looking for a project to use it on. (funny, I'm typing this as @steve454 posted the previous post.)

The screws arrive tomorrow or Thursday so I'll know more then.  I've only cut one so far, as it took forever, and I want to check it out before committing to cutting the other one.  I traced around my riding boots and man! that sucker is large.  It's like a Hummer beside a Mini.  It weighs 1lb 6oz. If it works, I'll turn the toes up to create a toe wedge effect for more transfer of power when needed.

On 20.3.2018 at 11:31 PM, Colorado CJ said:

I have an ACM2, I also have size 12 feet.  

I am wondering if the MSuper V3 pedals are larger than the ACM2 pedals.  Its an easy swap and if they are larger, I'd really like to install them on my ACM.

My feet stick over 4" on my ACM pedals.

Does anyone have the measurements of the MSuper V3 pedal?

Thanks.

No, they are not larger!

In opposite, the Msuper pedals are narrower! Thats why i prefer the Acm pedals everytime over the Msuper pedals!

Had this decision to make on my Monster! ACM definitely better, because wider....

5 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

No, they are not larger!

In opposite, the Msuper pedals are narrower! Thats why i prefer the Acm pedals everytime over the Msuper pedals!

Had this decision to make on my Monster! ACM definitely better, because wider....

The MSuper pedals sure feel bigger. I love them on my Monster. This is subjective so you can't take my or @KingSong69's opinion as fact.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The MSuper pedals sure feel bigger. I love them on my Monster. This is subjective so you can't take my or @KingSong69's opinion as fact.

Opinion how the pedals “feel” is always subjective, sure. I think the slightly diagonal anti symmetrical shape perhaps makes the MSuper pedals look bigger as they in reality are ( again, opionion ;-) )

But it is a fact that Msuper/ACM pedals while they have about the same lenght, the ACM pedals are a bit wider, about 1 cm.

Msuper pedal layed over a installed ACM pedal:

0l554Nx.jpg

So the best would be to test both versions and then decide which feel better :-)

If anyone btw is looking for some nearly new Msuper pedals, only used about 50km ....i can sell a pair :-)

Must be designed by the same company that designed previous King Song axles. 

I like a crack now and then, but mostly in association with snap, and pop, as in snap crackle and pop.  Love a bowel of Kellogs Rice Krispies.

17 hours ago, Tbx Nicolas said:

Here are two examples of cracked ACM pedals, the first one was very badly cracked, te second more slightly.

Could you tell us how much the rider weighs and what types of riding he / she does (eg. off-roading, dropping off curbs, etc)?  I wonder if Gotway has improved the pedals on newer models like the Telsa.

The first pedal with one crack was mine, following a crash into a block of concrete coming out of the sidewalk, which made me fall at low speed (~15km/h. I weight 60kg.

The ones badly cracked with marks were on a ACM with a heavy rider (+100kg), he likes to ride fast but only rides in urban areas. 

The last unopened pedals are the ones I got with my second hand MS3 in Taiwan, I don't really know what happened, there used to be 70-80kg riders on it riding fast 35-40km/h. 

Archived