Ninebot one e for effort

Steven Dilema Louis

was wondering if anyone has had the symptoms of switching on the unit, and an instant (usual beep), then a thudding sound then the unit switches off with no sound, to push it along, it shudders as it rolls, which leads me to believe its the dreaded mosfets, if so yet another motherboard........ Ffs

11 hours ago, Steven Dilema Louis said:

was wondering if anyone has had the symptoms of switching on the unit, and an instant (usual beep), then a thudding sound then the unit switches off with no sound, to push it along, it shudders as it rolls, which leads me to believe its the dreaded mosfets, if so yet another motherboard........ Ffs

Stuttering wheel is a dead giveaway of fried controller/mosfets. Try to disconnect the motor cables from the motherboard to be sure.

• 1 month later...

This may sound stupid but I had a similar problem. I would turn on the 9B 1 it would shutter and then turn of. I accidentally turned on the lock in my phone app. Once the lock was off everything was fine. I'm very new to riding. So far I have completed a drunken 50m. Little or no control of directions. 

5 hours ago, Stabio said:

This may sound stupid but I had a similar problem. I would turn on the 9B 1 it would shutter and then turn of. I accidentally turned on the lock in my phone app. Once the lock was off everything was fine. I'm very new to riding. So far I have completed a drunken 50m. Little or no control of directions. 

Welcome to EUC world! ;) 

What you describe is a different matter. OP mentioned stuttering while pushing the wheel (powered off).

Archived