INMOTION V5F sensor button?

theNight

5 hours ago, theNight said:

Hello folks, 

The sensor button on my V5F+ stopped working. Anyone knows how to fix it or where to buy a new one? 

It doesn’t react to any touch anymore :(

Thanks

Just a shot in the dark - did you try flicking the "wheel Lock button" switch off and on again in the app?

2 hours ago, Vik's said:

Just a shot in the dark - did you try flicking the "wheel Lock button" switch off and on again in the app?

I cant power on my wheel now, so no chance to connect it to the app. And I’m definitely sure I haven’t done that when it worked.

1 minute ago, theNight said:

I cant power on my wheel now, so no chance to connect it to the app. And I’m definitely sure I haven’t done that when it worked.

Sorry, I was thinking about the button under the handle, my bad!

Since that power button is a sensor/touch one, I would try to disconnect the battery from the EUC for a couple of minutes and try the power button again. If that doesn't help then the next step would be to find the power switch cables and short them manually (just an assumption).

my v5f do the same thing after cleaning it with water. I look into for wet but they aren't signal of it. During the manipulation the euc switch on suddenly and never had this problem again.

No clue about were the problem comes but hope it goes by itself

• 8 months later...

Same here with my V5F+, first the button started to react strangely and then the wheel died completely.

@theNight - how does your wheel reacts now when you plug in the charger? Does it show charging indicator and turns on the red and blue front/back lights as usual?

On 3/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, theNight said:

Hello folks, 

The sensor button on my V5F+ stopped working. Anyone knows how to fix it or where to buy a new one? 

It doesn’t react to any touch anymore :(

Thanks

@theNightHello, please send SN and problem pictures/videos to my email:lincy@imscv.com or service@imscv.com   I will check, thanks. 

Archived