KS 16s kingsong

claudioagmfilho

Was wondering if there is an easy mode, for a person to lean how to ride the KS 16s from kingsong,  somebody told me that, there was an easy mode on it,  that would help you out to learn how to ride when you’re a big inner at it...

Is there such a an easy mode on the KS 16s for you to lean on? 

The modes are just for different pedal hardness settings. Try all three, you may find one you like the best. Most people seem to like the hardest setting, but some people like the soft settings. I definitely didn't like the soft setting when learning, but enjoy it sometimes now, like on long lazy rides. It's sort of comfortable. 

34 minutes ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Was wondering if there is an easy mode, for a person to lean how to ride the KS 16s from kingsong,  somebody told me that, there was an easy mode on it,  that would help you out to learn how to ride when you’re a big inner at it...

Is there such a an easy mode on the KS 16s for you to lean on? 

There are three mode settings on the 16S and as @kasenutty said above each setting adjusts how firm the pedals seem to your inputs. The softest setting is the easy or learning mode, however I think that is a misnomer because when I was learning I found it was much easier to learn on the firmest setting, which they call player or expert mode.  

I started learning on the 16S, and I believe when I took it out of the factory box it was already set on the firmest setting by default, so I first set it on the middle setting which I think the app referred to as normal ride mode, but after a few days of training I bumped it back up to the firmer “player” mode and made an immediate jump in my ability to control the wheel, and I wished I had started out in the firmer mode to begin with.

33 minutes ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Hey thank you so much for time and words, they mean gold to me, who is just a Rookie at this...

That's just this week.  Next week you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.

Archived