Fedex? Where's my wheel!

brjohnso

So today, I got a message from fedex claiming that they attempted to deliver my KS-16s from ewheels, but nobody was home. Thing is, I have been home all day, and there is no tag on the door, and there is no record on my security cameras of anyone being here. They say they are going to attempt delivery tomorrow. Guess I have to work from home again. Grrrrr...

Man that pisses me off when it happens. I'm convinced that sometimes the delivery folks just skip the delivery if they're running behind. Maybe they're lost and trying to deliver to the same number on a different street but I would sure hope that a good delivery person could read street signs.

6 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I don’t wanna brag, but I just got mine. A dude in a bmw delivered it. It was weird but I’m pretty happy. Hope yours shows soon.

A Beamer delivery and no tip? ;)

3 hours ago, kasenutty said:

here it is with its little big brother

Sorry about the logo, we're getting a batch of virgin sidepads couriered over in the next few weeks to help on the aesthetics. 

4 hours ago, brjohnso said:

The address is correct on the tracking e-mail.

Were they able to provide any answers? Considering the volumes, Fedex has been pretty reliable. Some Customers have had problems with Signature Requirement, but it's there to protect your investment.  

11 minutes ago, brjohnso said:

Yay! It came this morning.  New fedex guy couldn't find the house yesterday.

Congrats! :cheers:

So basically they lied yesterday. Probably so delivery timeframe goals and customer agreed delivery times were met rather than refunding for being late due to their own fault. :furious:

I bought a segway S1 from Amazon for $299 a couple months ago and learned on that. The new wheel came with some charge in it, so I just got back from a quick ride. It's much faster, smoother, and more stable than the S1. It handles the hills MUCH better!

:)

Whoa! I got it charged up to 90% and rode it again. It's definitely faster on a full charge. I'd say it's every bit as fast as a road bike, and easily as fast as I dare go for now. I'm glad that I ordered the quick charger from wheels. The one that comes with it is pretty wimpy and it runs fairly hot. The quick charger should be here fairly soon. 

I woke up with a tweaked out neck today, so I was only able to go 13 km just now after work. It was a good ride though. I live up in Lynnwood and was just cruising parks and neighborhood streets. Beautiful out today. 

6 minutes ago, brjohnso said:

It's definitely faster on a full charge.

Congrats to both of you!

Top wheel.....the feeling you describe, that its faster on a full charge, is for sure just that you get used to it more with every ride ;-)

As long as you dont run into safety speed reducement, torque and speed are the pretty much stable :-)

2 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I'm pretty impressed with it too, very

Wouldnt that be sad, if it would be no big progress?

Going from a 14c to a S series is like having a higher voltage under the feet ;-)

Have fun and stay safe :-)

IMG_4465.JPG.447450b6a4109a7579213e36eb6f3c48.JPGIMG_4457.JPG.2dfde545a1e5ebe785528064b9d316d2.JPGIMG_4459.JPG.aa4f03e5c72a6cc615d78aa9885cda57.JPGIMG_4456.JPG.4e86ab981f488e40e7735eb8ba8eb60e.JPGIMG_4461.JPG.bc79533d625eb5e94270ce6cb3ae0c2e.JPGit does make u wonder how these people survive, much less drive on our highways being that stupid. pretty obvious nobody lives in the pasture except cows and they’re too smart to ride an euc. my fedex delivery. kingsongs packaging ain’t exactly genuis.

congrats! going from ninebot to kingsong is like night and day.  i did the same, learned on ninebot then move to kingsong.  i do wish sometimes that kingsong 16s would be a little faster.  wish it was as fast as the new wheel being released soon the 18L.

Hey @brjohnso , did you get any good rides in this weekend? I was able to take mine on a test ride to work and back which was about 15 miles total (23.something km) and it was a good time. It would have been unthinkable on my old wheel, at least my feet wouldn't have been able to take it. Hope yours is rolling good :D

Archived