Reserve your Inmotion VX, KS18L, or Ninebot Z10 Now!

There's a new Preorder/Deposit page live on our website. What will be unique about putting a deposit down with us, is that you have the choice of selecting any one of Holy Trinity releases that's coming out in the next 2-3 months. The same 10% Inmotion VX discount will be extended to those putting deposits through the link. :D 

https://www.ewheels.com/product/preorder-inmotion-vx-v10-vx10-ks-18l-ninebot-z6-z8-z10/

uc?export=view&id=1fURQwenlPI-0IxXw6HDvp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason provides the BEST customer service of any vendor in pretty much any industry. 

If you are buying a wheel, he is the man to buy from.

(This is not a paid advertisement :))

6 hours ago, Pard said:

Jason provides the BEST customer service of any vendor in pretty much any industry. 

If you are buying a wheel, he is the man to buy from.

(This is not a paid advertisement :))

As a fairly new customer who has already had to interact with him three times during my purchase and service (for replacement parts), I completely agree ^_^

Wondering if I should get the Z10 since I already got the Gotway Tesla... looks really  bulky... and the specs are a little off from what was initially reported, can the z10 really go that far only with a 955 battery...

3 hours ago, Wldcohso said:

Wondering if I should get the Z10 since I already got the Gotway Tesla... looks really  bulky... 

I dunno, IMHO the Tesla looks like the bulkier one of the 2:

59c4c6889e414_GotwayTeslaVSNinebotOneZ-2

3 hours ago, Wldcohso said:

and the specs are a little off from what was initially reported, can the z10 really go that far only with a 955 battery...

Not sure where you're getting 955WH, Jason's chart says 995WH, only 5WH off from the original Z10 unveil spec:

ninebot-one-Z-spec.jpg

i need this charger too, since evidently i smoked my original ones somehow trying to use them in duo mode with the charge doctor,  when u get them in, and i can get the customer discount when ur shipping my z10. 

40797151271_4a0e81f24e_b.jpg

59 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i need this charger too, since evidently i smoked my original ones somehow trying to use them in duo mode with the charge doctor,  when u get them in, and i can get the customer discount when ur shipping my z10. 

That looks like a high quality charger.  

On 3/14/2018 at 8:27 PM, novazeus said:
On 3/14/2018 at 8:21 PM, steve454 said:

That looks like a high quality charger.  

good graphics

I dunno... There's an awful lot of static discharge going on... (judging from the graphics). 

I'm not sure I want all that dark force energy banding about. (Look what it did to Palpatine.) :blink:

Don't know why 9bot has no grip on the side.  It is unusual for a wheel meant to be off road to have slippery sides.  I saw some video of someone putting some rubber on the side so they have something to grab onto with their legs.

for me, the low profile of the 14’s and 16’s feel like skates, the 18’s feels like standing on footpegs of a motorcycle. the z10 will fall inbetween the two. my 18s fits my legs like it was made for them. the little wheels are like ankle biters, chihuahas.my ks-16s is a great wheel but the pad edge hits me right on my ankle bone. i have to figure out how to pad it or i’ll never ride it.

45 minutes ago, novazeus said:

for me, the low profile of the 14’s and 16’s feel like skates, the 18’s feels like standing on footpegs of a motorcycle. the z10 will fall inbetween the two. my 18s fits my legs like it was made for them. the little wheels are like ankle biters, chihuahas.my ks-16s is a great wheel but the pad edge hits me right on my ankle bone. i have to figure out how to pad it or i’ll never ride it.

if you feel sore anywhere you are either riding too long or riding wrong.  in the begging i grip the wheel too hard and got sore shins.  then i ride too much because it was too fun, i got sore tendons under my knees...  LOL

22 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

if you feel sore anywhere you are either riding too long or riding wrong.  in the begging i grip the wheel too hard and got sore shins.  then i ride too much because it was too fun, i got sore tendons under my knees...  LOL

no, it’s my ankle bones that hit right where the bottom edge of the top pads. if i rode barefoot or thin sole flip flops, my ankle bone might fit underneath. i don’t really grip any wheel, except maybe the 18s on tight turns.

i evidently have weird shaped legs and ankles. i can ride it, i just have to spread my feet apart where nothing touches the wheel. i’ll take a picture shortly and show u. it’s uncomfortable as soon as i step on, first foot.

5 minutes ago, novazeus said:

no, it’s my ankle bones that hit right where the bottom edge of the top pads. if i rode barefoot or thin sole flip flops, my ankle bone might fit underneath. i don’t really grip any wheel, except maybe the 18s on tight turns.

i evidently have weird shaped legs and ankles. i can ride it, i just have to spread my feet apart where nothing touches the wheel. i’ll take a picture shortly and show u. it’s uncomfortable as soon as i step on, first foot.

oh, you have a tendency to put your foot too close to the EUC body.  need to break that habit.

13 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

oh, you have a tendency to put your foot too close to the EUC body.  need to break that habit.

ya, those are naked ankle bones, add socks and whatever boot ankle covering layer, and right now i’ve been using ballistic nylon 8” tactical boots and i had it covered in 1” mattress pad. still uncomfortable on my ankle bone. i mean i’ve got 4 different body style of wheels, this is the worst on my ankle bone.90982415-9571-4BBD-8FE9-26BA730CE646.jpeg.ff1e22bb86e656f6cf924155fac5c312.jpeg

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

Don't know why 9bot has no grip on the side.  It is unusual for a wheel meant to be off road to have slippery sides.  I saw some video of someone putting some rubber on the side so they have something to grab onto with their legs.

For the design aesthetic (same as the S2), but I agree, major fail here, I hate doing DIY after a wheel purchase.

2 hours ago, Wldcohso said:

What is it like riding a 18” wheel after riding a 16” wheel? Wondering if I’d enjoy the Z10 after using Tesla. 

The Tesla IMHO rides the closest to an 18" EUC.

It's really about the increased width of a 18" x 2.5" vs a 16" x 2.125" tire, not really the small 2" increase in diameter IMHO. The bigger width gives you a more planted-to-the-road feeling, but again, the Tesla has is the closest 16" to have that sensation.

3 minutes ago, novazeus said:

Yeah, @eddiemoy is right, you need to experiment with different foot positions away from close and parallel to the EUC body. 

I tend to experiment with moving my feet (lifting heel-toe, toe-heel) all around and at different angles and positions, esp away from the EUC body, but I imagine it's hard to re-position your feet mid-ride if you are wearing flip-flops.

like i said, it’s rideable, just have to hang off the side edge of the pedals. i’m pretty sure i can ride anything now. i don’t have that transition effect between the 18s and the little wheels like @Marty Backe does. if i had an 18s and a bunch of other wheels(which i kinda do) , the only problem i have is making sure the other wheels get ridden. i love the tall shell of the 18s. besides the ankle bone deal, i don’t like bending over, maybe marty does.

Archived