euc’s at music festivals?

novazeus

anybody seen any. my last one was voodoofest nola 2015. 

a euc, if i coulda got one in at tomorrowworld in 2013, would have been wonderful. had to walk a thousand yards to pee. long distance bathrooms and beer is a bad combo.

16 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Who would want to lug a heavy EUC around in some mudhole filled with naked hippies? 

lug? ride! just saw one of my fb promoter friend riding a bicycle at okeechobee music festival, what made me think of it?

Just now, novazeus said:

lug? ride! just saw one of my fb promoter friend riding a bicycle at okeechobee music festival, what made me think of it?

The few I've gone to I wouldn't bring anything of value with me :D

Absolutely yes, depending where the festival is and how big the wheel. On my acm' I went to local park (grass and pavement) pathways. It was awesome, but attention that I was getting go to me a little after a while.

9 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Absolutely yes, depending where the festival is and how big the wheel. On my acm' I went to local park (grass and pavement) pathways. It was awesome, but attention that I was getting go to me a little after a while.

i’ll bet. i went to snowball in winterpark co, like 2013, would have been impossible to ride, hard to walk, but tomorrowworld, which is outta business here i think, or any outdoor camping type of festival, u might be able to get one in. great exposure for euc’s if done responsibly. like a little 9bot1s1. edc vegas, ur lucky to get in with ur phone, not gonna work anyway. if i were @Jason McNeil i’d be in daytona, fl for bike week, tmrw. he could sell a bunch. i can see bikers challenging their bikers buddies to ride one.

4 hours ago, Brian Morris said:

seems like maybe euc and beer is also a bad combo ;)

i don’t drink anymore but other stuff i do is more of an impairment than beer and the jury is still out whether it’s better with or without. definitely harder getting started with, extreme fear and paranoia.

10 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Yeah, I mostly get stoned after my rides, but getting High and riding in the woods is pretty chill.

ya, definitely doable. being on cannabis oil definitely kept me off of them trying to leran how, but now i think if i could walk i could glide on co.

10 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Yeah, it ain't bad at all, it's just the city settings I don't like. I don't like weaving in and out of traffic and doing crosswalks when high. Nice nature trail is better :D

yeah and concrete is harder than asphalt idk how much but i’d rather bump my noggin on my road than a concrete curb. i don’t drive stoned. saw some cop talking about a manslaughter case against a girl doing 125 mph and he states she had thc in her system. yeah, it stays in ur system for a month what was her bac. so disingenuous. 

1 minute ago, kasenutty said:

I never drive high, my wife is the city prosecutor :D

did seattle come up with a test for driving under the influence of weed? just curious because all these governments copy each other and florida is dipping it’s toe in medical marijuana. 

if i’m medicating on cannabis oil for cancer, i really have to plan out my driving for a day that i feel i’m clean enough, but if i was in an accident, and they needle me, i’d be off the chart. which because of thc staying in ur system so long, has nothing to do with impairment.

i was in vail co when weed just became legal, and i was chatting with one of the young guys driving their public transportation buses about how hard it was to find drivers that could pee clean. like they had to give up on finding cops who hadn’t smoked weed, so it was like, have u smoked recently? jk, it was have u smoked in the past year. idk what they do now.

35 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

The test is a blood test. 

Im not sure how jobs do it because I’m a computer dude and it was ok with work even before. Hehehe

really? i was just looking up how long it stays in the blood and it’s less than urine for example, but somebody like me ingesting up to 2 grams a day of pure cannabis oil extract, it probably is weeks in the blood. my skin smells like weed when i’m medicating. btw i got some seattle’s best, brand name CO, pretty, nice packaging, but weak compared to my home brew. probably co2 extraction. like i’ve said before, the government doesn’t want CO to work. 70 days of prescribed dose equals one day dose for me. i’m trying to kill cancer, not tease it.

i would think CO would enhance a computer dude’s skill, especially if u were a game animater.

It measures active micrograms, it’s different than just a regular drug test. I actually went down when she was training and took field sobriety tests straight and then dabbed out. I failed all of them when high! That’s why I’ll never drive high ever.

56 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

It measures active micrograms, it’s different than just a regular drug test. I actually went down when she was training and took field sobriety tests straight and then dabbed out. I failed all of them when high! That’s why I’ll never drive high ever.

yeah, i read up on it. it amuses me that the government is so concerned about the bogeyman cannabis but fine with all the pharmaceuticals that doctors prescribe. wasn’t illegal or regulated 80 years ago. just because u needle me, and my thc levels are off the hook, doesn’t mean my driving is impaired. probably a much better driver. road rage on the other hand because of rude humans.

54 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

They’re not ok with pharmaceuticals. My wife sends 10 people to jail every day for driving all whomped out on Xanax and opiates. It’s very very common .

the doctors gave me tamsulosin(flomax) for my urinary flow problems after they nuked everything. that shit is hideous. not on the radar of ur wife i bet, but it will make u black out and faint. i’m almost 4 years beyond what the doctors and i thought would be three months to live in 2014. when the proof is standing in front of u, i don’t comprehend how people can still question the power of cannabis. darwinism i suppose. kinda a big deal, beating terminal cancer, and two women with similar prognosis sought me out, friends of a friend, they did it, and both are perfectly healthy now. our government is very, very good at brainwashing. people i think are naturally sheeple.

ok back on topic. me at snowball. before i knew about wheels. just wondering if anybody has gotten in a outdoor camping type festival with a wheel. sure would be handy. 99.97 % of this forum probably thinks they are too old to hang out with younger people in this setting. not me.

i think edc vegas is gonna be earlier this year and have camping. everybody should go to edc vegas once in their lives. it’s a production like you’ve never seen.

4C31BAA5-2789-4E4A-962A-D7306C7BA7D8.thumb.jpeg.fda45e6f97987ee1ca0ef3dc664ae990.jpeg

Archived