brianle

My exercise plan --- with an IPS i5

2 hours ago, brianle said:

Enter the IPS i5 and the backpack I bought that can hold it (discussed in an earlier thread).  I put the EUC in the pack, plus my folding helmet, maybe wrist guards, and slip my little "sit on the side of my glasses" rear view mirror unit in my pocket and I go out for a long walk.  At the end of where ever I want to get to, I take out the EUC and ride it home.

Nice idea.  For the exercise I need, I would have to schlep a Monster around, AND ride home with a Monster on my back, dragging a KS18.

Lovely post. Too bad IPS seems to possibly be abandoning the ultra-light category

I see the exercise with arms more productive, I carry a lot my euc along the offroad expeditions

2 hours ago, Demargon said:

I see the exercise with arms more productive, I carry a lot my euc along the offroad expeditions

I sometimes dismount and carry mine by hand for a while if my feet are a little sore/tired, or occasionally if I'm feeling cold (don't generate much body heat when riding).  But even a ~17 pound EUC is a lot to carry for any distance in just one hand, I find myself switching hands a lot.  With the backpack, I'm happy to carry it for a few miles, definitely not so by hand.

Maybe they will talk with Samsung and swap those 20700 cells for the Samsung 21700. It might be just enough to get a lot more people interested? 

Love the concept of this wheel.