EUniCycles.eu

1 hour ago, KS Poland said:

DATA SHEET

Power 300W
Voltage output 67.2V
Current 4.4A
Connector GX16-3

MORE INFO

Thanks to the smart quick charger the charging process can be reduced twice.

Dedicated to all EUC 84V with Lenovo connector like:

Inmotion V8

King Song KS18L

Are you sure about this product info? :confused1:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Circuitmage said:

Input 230VAC ?

That's standard voltage in Europe I think.  At 50hz.  You would need a voltage converter to use it in the US.  Not worth the extra cost.  Better to get a fast charger from Ewheels that uses 115v at 60hz.

You could use an outlet designed for stoves or air conditioners, or clothes dryers. These are 240V.  It would be a bit of a pfaff to get the right plug, but doable.

Historic note: European voltage is a bit of a compromise.  Most European countries are 220V.  UK is 240V. European standardization could not force the change of the entire electric infrastructure of a country (UK), so they came up with a cunning plan:  All new standard voltage mains electrical devices sold in Europe must be 230V and able to operate reliably, 10% higher or lower (207V and 253V respectively). Sorted.

@KS Poland we could see if your charger will accept a 110V input.  Just send me one and I'll plug it into my American Motorhome.  It has 110V outlets.  King Song 3 pin connector and UK plug please (but you already knew that) :D

Can you describe how to program the percentage charge please as there are no instructions with the charger and I can't find any link on your website that leads to instructions.

"Our charger allows you to program the end of charge in the range of 80 - 100%. Read here for more information:"

The button only seems to change the charging voltage and ampage.

Archived