Tire

So I just noticed on speedyfeet when you go to buy a E+ it gives you a tire upgrade option. Just wondering if anyone runs this tire and how it is ? 

Also wondering if they are ever going to come out with a offroad rubber also. 

as well off but still on topic when I lift my right foot and ride with my left foot only all is well but when I do the opposite there is some "flex" and while I can still ride right footed on one foot it is quite noisy as the hub? or tire? is riding the inside of the plastic? not to sure as I'm always on top of the thing. my wife pointed it out and now I hear it haha ..

If it's the one listed here it sounds like a great tire and that's a pretty good deal for the upgrade. It says the tire has Kevlar in it (same material as bulletproof vests) so you wouldn't have any puncture issues if someone was shooting at you. :P 

The tread pattern looks very smooth so as they say it's not a good tire for offroad. I would think that any 16-inchx2.0 mountain bike tire should fit. The only tricky problem you run into sometimes is clearance against the shell, I was looking at offroad tires for my 14-inch at a local bike shop and they pointed out that the side knobbies on the mountain bike tire they carried would rub against the shell. The Speedyfeet folks can probably tell you what fits. 

Archived