Jump to content

Recommended Posts

any inner tube should work but the problem you might have is to find one that has the right size and you need one with a bent valve

and the size of tube you need is 16" x 2.125" tube

but try to put slime in your tire before anything else you can buy it online for about 10 dollar amazon

you could also look for a ks16 tube online i know there are a few shops selling kingsong spare tubes

you could also try to patch your tire it is alo very easy and doesnt cost anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...