It's like a moped - as far as the entrance fee was concerned

Bob Eisenman

Good to know. I went through last summer on my miniPro. They said i might have been the first to go through on a segway. You are probably the first on an EUC. They had never seen the small one. If i remember correctly the fee was $2 and i put segway as vehicle. 

ps... "kind of like a moped" ... ya that's right :)

Edited by FreeRide

10 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Good to know. I went through last summer on my miniPro. They said i might have been the first to go through on a segway. You are probably the first on an EUC. They had never seen the small one. If i remember correctly the fee was $2 and i put segway as vehicle. 

ps... "kind of like a moped" ... ya that's right :)

I’ve been saying this forever . If EUC ever really becomes mainstream it’s gonna replace moped traffic . Here in NC they changed the laws to require registration and insurance for mopeds . My only fear is that seeing an influx of “liquor cycle” drivers converting to EUC could paint us in a bad light as a whole . ?

On 2/25/2018 at 9:27 PM, Scott Henley said:

I’ve been saying this forever . If EUC ever really becomes mainstream it’s gonna replace moped traffic . Here in NC they changed the laws to require registration and insurance for mopeds . My only fear is that seeing an influx of “liquor cycle” drivers converting to EUC could paint us in a bad light as a whole . ?

i want eucs to be more mainstream but at the same time not.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

To keep the wife happy . Duh !

Marty always liked that insult that was hurled at me by a OneWheeler in the FB group.

1 minute ago, Shad0z said:

he really must be into cleaning. since he own 7 roombas :D 

Duf has a bunch of roombas. He uploaded a vid talking about his newest one. I have to admit, I've always wanted one.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Marty always liked that insult that was hurled at me by a OneWheeler in the FB group.

Duf has a bunch of roombas. He uploaded a vid talking about his newest one. I have to admit, I've always wanted one.

Thinking about getting one for my cat. So we can ride together. ?

• Like 2