The new Ninebot one P

Douglas Ingram

I can carry my Ninebot to my dealer on foot its that close. :-) But yeah, I paid premium for that. Its more like couple of hundred bucks I could've saved by ordering myself from china. My take was that I could get spareparts and repairs done within a week instead of waiting several weeks. But I have also read in here that some dealers dont really live up to that expectation making their customers wait for weeks until they get spareparts shipped from china. In that case, I can order the parts myself, its not that complicated to take it apart... I am OK when a dealer adds value in terms of stock or experience, but have no mercy if I find out they are just parcel pushers with a screwdriver...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your reply Jag-Rip

i know exactly what you mean, and if people call themselves a dealer then be the part.

carry inventory parts and machines, but there are to many that just sell the product for the money and that's it, I guess that what most people want.

if most people bought locally then the dealers would have to carry inventory or at lest that's what I believe and expect.

thats the nice thing, thanks to the internet it doesnt have to be physically "local" anymore you can get parts sent to you from your guy hundreds of miles away nowadays. So even to have one piece of the most replaced parts ready while covering your whole country via parcel service in a case of emergency doesnt really cut into the numbers. Yet why do that, when nobody complains and waits patiently for you to order the part first yourself.

For more complicated parts, the dealer network should be able to take care of it, If my car needs a replacement part, that my servicepoint usually doesnt stock, within a day they can get it from a central warehouse maintained by the dealers network.

I'm awaiting my 9BO e+ and as my first euc Im quite happy with the power that it offers.

i cant imagine being on a wheel that can do 40kmh, jesus....I guess for some this is an important feature in buying their wheel, but for me as a newbie to the scene a comfy speed around town will be perfect for me.

i guess down the track the P buyers will be deciding wether to upgrade to the "P+", then the new R model will come out followed by the R+.

i personally think that their will be a "legal limit" speed wise that all manufacturers will hit for fear of serious injuries, and will have them focus more on wheel improvemnts, lights front and rear, asthetics etc.

Any good pics anyone...?

thanks in advance

Found a few...srry to block this up...

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Ninebot, I am ready to order, let's get these things out already! It looks like no one in the US has access, every website says preorder only, bummer.

On 2015-10-13 07:37:43, Jag_Rip said:

I can carry my Ninebot to my dealer on foot its that close. :-) But yeah, I paid premium for that. Its more like couple of hundred bucks I could've saved by ordering myself from china. My take was that I could get spareparts and repairs done within a week instead of waiting several weeks. 

Ninebot hasn't even answered my service mail (Over a week now) yet so I think you did a wise choice. UPDATE: Just got mail from Ninebot. TBC.

I would happily order from Speedyfeet, but I am over in the US and that would take a long time and be very expensive. :-) He sure does a great job with his videos however.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2015‎ ‎1‎:‎42‎:‎54‎, Fuerte said:

I would happily order from Speedyfeet, but I am over in the US and that would take a long time and be very expensive. :-) He sure does a great job with his videos however.

I agree and seems like a really nice guy to boot. Great vids! I got my trolley handle from him, pretty fast too and I'm in the U.S.

Well, bummer, I am on the list but only 30 came in, so I will not get mine in the first batch. They ordered 150, but only got 30. I guess the wait continues for me, sadness in my house tonight. :(

Archived